Rook's Soccer for Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rook's Soccer for Wednesday

2-2-1 yesterday but gained +0.65 units hitting two of our three top plays.

Today seems a bit clearer for me...don't know if that is good or bad....

I'm gonna break down today's games into two groups:
    1) POD's
    2) Regular plays

POD's
    Lazio/Olympireus over 2.5 *****POD (all of lazio's home games in the CL have gone over, and all of Olympireus road CL games have also gone over. I like those trends.

Real Madrid +130 over Werder ***** POD (a TON of injuries for Werder Bremen today, and Real Madrid is in very good form lately. Clear talent edge to Real Madrid, and I feel they get the full three points)

Celtic -117 over Shakatar ***** POD (We faded Rangers yesterday from the Scottish league due to their poor play on the road, and we're going to play on Celtic for the exact opposite reason. They are rock solid at home. Celtic can guarantee a spot in the knockout round with a full three points, and the price is right for it.

Regular plays
    Liverpool -1 over Porto (-130) Liverpool has been the most jeckyl and hyde team in all of Europe. It seems I can never get a good feel for them. They HAVE to have the 3 points here today to make it to the next round. They are at home, the crowd will be crazy, and I'm gonna take the chance that they play the way they SHOULD play and beat Porto by 2 or 3 goals.

Rosenborg +1 over Chelsea (-150) Don't have the balls to play Rosenborg ML which is over +500, and that's because of how good Chelsea has played lately. Be that as it may, it's a road game, and Rosenborg has already beaten Liverpool TWICE in the round robin group play. A draw wouldn't surprise me at all, but I like the security of having a goal in hand at home. Only one home team get any points yesterday and that was CSKA.

Benefica +215 over AC Milan--- This is the chance of the day for me. Benefica needs this win. They are a quality team, but like Liverpool, they've been very erractic. Benefica is a MEGA TOUGH team to beat at home, and even though AC Milan is the defending CL champions, they are also pretty banged up and are due for a let down, as they don't have anything to play for today. You can get Benefica at a PK as well for a little less profit if you don't want to lose a draw.

I wish I could just take one of those POD games and make it an offical POD, but I really don't know which one is stronger then the next. All three games I love in that category.

Good luck to all that follow!
    Rook

Lets do it!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Comment

This chick is my favorite and she is coming in everyone of your soccer threads from now on wishing us good luck...

Last edited by Chado1; 11-28-2007, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

OMG this is one of the best ones!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                This chick is my favorite and she is coming in everyone of your soccer threads from now on wishing us good luck...

She is definetly my favorite.

Comment

Comment

Somebody is a Zidane fan...

Comment

Good luck today, Rook! I'm rollin with your PODs again. I see where all the games are scheduled at 8:45 p.m. I'm not sure what timezone that 2045 references. Is it 2:45 p.m. eastern, or earlier? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
                        Good luck today, Rook! I'm rollin with your PODs again. I see where all the games are scheduled at 8:45 p.m. I'm not sure what timezone that 2045 references. Is it 2:45 p.m. eastern, or earlier? Thanks.

2:45 EST

95% of the Champions League games start then.

Good luck to us my friend.

Comment

Your Clemson Tigers won a tight defensive battle last night. That was a good game. I had a play on the under so I was sweating whether it was going to OT.

Comment

Good Luck Rook! Tailin' you on the POD's and put a little on Rosenborg to win outright....Lets cash these baby!

Comment

Good luck John
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X