Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COULD SOMEONE please tell me why M-I-Z--Z-O-U IS NOT GOING TO WIN SAT..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COULD SOMEONE please tell me why M-I-Z--Z-O-U IS NOT GOING TO WIN SAT..

HEY ALL, IM NOT THE BIGGEST M-I-Z----Z-O-U FAN IN THE WORLD BUT SINCE I DO LIVE HERE IN THE STATE I DO KEEP UP WITH THEM PRETTY WELL,AND IN ALL THE YEARS i have been alive this team is BY FAR THE BEST MIZZOU TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN, BUT LETS BE HONEST THAT IS NOT SAYING MUCH CAUSE IN THE 80'S AND 90'S I DO NOT EVEN REMEMBER TO MANEY YEARS IF ANY THEY HAD A WININNG RECORD IM SURE SOME U NUMBERS GUYS OUT THERE WOULD KNOW BETTER THEN ME

BUT I MUST SAY I DO NOT GET IT EVERY WERE I LOOK I SEE STUFF "OU WILL KICK THE SHITT OUT OF MIZZOU""OR WHY THE HELL IN THE NUMBER 1 TEAM COUNTRY A DOG SO THAT MEANS MIZZOU IS GOING TO GET THE SHITT KNOCKED OUT OF THEM AND I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT I MUST SAY I HAVE WATCH ALMOST ALL OF MIZZOU GAMES AND A LOT OF OAKY GAMES AND TO ME MIZZOU HAS BEEN A LOT MORE CONSISTENT THEN OAKY
    THE TIME WHEN OAKY AND MIZZOU PLAYED, THE GAME COULD HAVE WENT MIZZOUS WAY JUST AS EASY AS IT DID OAKY'S AND IT WAS AT OAK'S HOME FEILD BUT A COUPLE OF COOSTLY TURNOVERS CHANGED THE WHOLE GAME, AM I BEING A LITTLE BIAS FUCK YEAH I AM IT MY HOME STATE

I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE HELL EVERYONE AND THE BROTHER HAS GIVEN THE GAME TO OAKY ALREADY AM I MISSING SOMETHING???HAS MOST OF THE COUNTRY NOT WATCH MIZZOU THIS YEAR,WELL I WILL ANSWER THAT AND PROABALY NOT SINCE AS ESPN AND THE OTHER MEDIA FOLK WOULD SAY WERE A SMALL MARKET SCHOOL AND STATE BUT WOULD'NT THAT MAKE OAKY THE SAME SINCE THEY ARE RIGHT BY US???NOPE I GUESS CAUSE OAKY HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM FOR SO MANEY YEARSSS SO THERE IS NO WAY A LITTLE MIDWESTERN TEAM LIKE MIZZOU CAN BEAT OAKY<<<<<< U CANNOT REALLY SIT THERE AND HONESTLY SAY THAT OAKLAHOMA IS THAT MUXCH BETTER THEN MIZZOU,I REALLY THINK THEY BOTH MATCH UP VERY WELL AND IF MIZZOU PLAYS LIKE THEY DID THIS PASS SATURDAY I SAY MIZ.. WINS AT LEAST BY 7 PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY NOBODY IS GIVING MIZZOU A CHANCE

BUT I MUST SAY THIS U KNOW IT HAS BEEN A REALL FUCK UP SEASON WHEN U SEE M--I--Z--Z--O--U ON TOP OF THE POLLS BUT I REALLY THINK ALL YOU OAKY BACKER BETTER RE THINK ON HOW EASY THIS IS GOING TO BE FOR THEM,,,,,,,,,I REALLY BELIVE IT IS MIZZOUS YEAR THIS THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1960 MIZZOU HAS BEEN RANKED NUMBER 1WOOOOOOOOOOWWWW
    U GOOTA BELIEVE
    GLLLLLLLLL
    GETER DONE PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

No Disrespect At All And Hope Your Team Wins But A West Virginia Ohio State Bcs National Championship Game Will Bring In More $$$$$$ Than A West Virg Missouri Game.i Really Think This Is About $$$$$$$$ Not Overall Teams And Will Be Taking Oklahoma Money Line Huge Just Because I Think The Entire Ncaa Football Directors Would Rather See Ohio St Than Missouri Alot More Fan Base.i Know This Is A Stupid Way To Bet But In My Opinion A Smart One.throw Out All Stats And Just Think What Would Benefit College Football More
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

here are some reasons- there -17 vs ok-, they just beat kansas, and may not have the same intensity as they had last week even with the revenge factor- the reason being- ok didnt smoke mizzou they had a legit chance to beat them and had costky t-overs, so they know they can play with them- vegas dont think theyll win otherwise they would be a 3 point fav in this game not a 3 point dog- same thing the other day- the 6 ranked azonast- team at home vs the 12 and there a dog-. ok nice and loose here if ok had that back up in id say theyll lost but with there starter they can win, bol gc-

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
        No Disrespect At All And Hope Your Team Wins But A West Virginia Ohio State Bcs National Championship Game Will Bring In More $$$$$$ Than A West Virg Missouri Game.i Really Think This Is About $$$$$$$$ Not Overall Teams And Will Be Taking Oklahoma Money Line Huge Just Because I Think The Entire Ncaa Football Directors Would Rather See Ohio St Than Missouri Alot More Fan Base.i Know This Is A Stupid Way To Bet But In My Opinion A Smart One.throw Out All Stats And Just Think What Would Benefit College Football More
        HEY TECH FAN U KNOW I LOVE YA TO DEATH I ALWAYS CHECK YOUR THREADS, PLAY A LOT OF YOUR GAMES AND LOVE CHATTING WITH YA ,,,,,,BUT U ARE 100% RIGHT THAT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY IN MY THREAD ABOUT HOW ESPN AND THE MEDIA WANTS NO PART OF MIZZOU BEING THERE LIKE I WAS SAYING WE DO NOT HAVE THE BIG FAN FOLLOWING LIKE U SAID IN YOUR REPLY AND IT IS ALL ABOUT THE AMERICAN BUCK WHICH TOTALLY PISSES THE FUCK OUT OF ME BUT THAT THE WAY IT HAS BEEN AND THE WAY IT WILL ALWAYS BE ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AND U KNOW MOST PEOPLE I TALK TOO AND ASK WHY THEY THING MIZZOU WILL LOSE THAT IS BASICALLY THE SAME ANSWER I GET,I REALLY HATE THE WAY COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS SET UP ESP. WITH ALL THIS BSC CRAP THAT NOBODY IN THERE RIGHT MIND CAN FIGURE OUT
        THANKS FOR THE REPLY TECHFAn U THE MAN WITH THE PLAN,,,,HEY IM A POET DID'NT KNOW IT
        GLLLLLLLL ON YOUR ML PLAY
        GETER DONE PEACE
        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by goldencontender
          here are some reasons- there -17 vs ok-, they just beat kansas, and may not have the same intensity as they had last week even with the revenge factor- the reason being- ok didnt smoke mizzou they had a legit chance to beat them and had costky t-overs, so they know they can play with them- vegas dont think theyll win otherwise they would be a 3 point fav in this game not a 3 point dog- same thing the other day- the 6 ranked azonast- team at home vs the 12 and there a dog-. ok nice and loose here if ok had that back up in id say theyll lost but with there starter they can win, bol gc-
          WELL PUT GC WELL PUT I AGREE ALSO BUT I REALLY THINK MIZZOU WILL WIN BUT LIKE I SAID IM A LITTLE BIAS I KNOW ONE THING MY FATASS BOOKIE TOLD ME HE CANNOT STAND TO SEE MIZZOU WIN THIS COMING WEEKEEND,HE GOT SMOKED ON MIZZOU LAST WEEKEND VS KU.. LOLOL SERVES HIM RIGHT BUT HE TOLD ME EVERYONE ALREADY LOADING UP ON MIZZOU
          AND WERE THE HELL U BEEN AT goldencontender???HAVE NOT SEEN YA IN AWHILE
          GLLLL
          GETER DONE PEACE
          THINK LONG THINK WRONG

BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

No offense but I want them to lose but I am bias the other way. It just goes to show you we need a Freaking PLAYOFF. It is awful they can not do something about this.

Comment

They DID play each other once already this season, and it was the only Mizzou loss.

They COULD win this week, but with a one-and-done setup in cfb, and no playoff, the hotter team at the end of the season has the advantage.

If Mizzou doesn't turn the ball over so many times v OU last time, maybe they win. Either way, they have to find a way this week.
              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

I've watched almost every OU game and I've watched Missouri play 3 or 4 times. Tigers are damn good. This is an evenly-matched championship game and should be a good one. It probably should be a pickem. If it were played in KC this year instead of San Antonio Missouri would probably be a 1 or 2-point favorite. I don't know how the ticket allotments go for the Big 12 Championship game, but I know Sooner fans will travel well down I-35 to the Alamodome. jmo

Comment

BOB Stoops that why OU is favored and will probly win.

Comment

Originally posted by Steortex
                    BOB Stoops that why OU is favored and will probly win.
                    CANNOT DISAGREE WITH YA THERE ALsO TALK TO MY BUDDY DOWN AT MIZZOU WERE HE GOES TO SCHOOL AND TOLD ME THAT CHASE ANKLE IS WORST THEN THE TEAM IS LETTING PEOPLE KNOW HE SAID HE SEEN HIM WALKING AROUND CAMPUS AND SAID HE HAD A VERY NOTICABLE LIMP WHICH DOES NOT SOUND GOOD AND 2 OF OUR TE'S ARE HURTING AFTER LAST WEEKS GAME JUST THOUGHT I WOULD PASS ALONG MAY NOT BE NOTHING BUT WORTH KNOWING
                    THANKS FOR THE REPLY'S GUYS
                    GLLLLL
                    GETER DONE PEACE
                    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

NORMAN, Okla. (AP) - Oklahoma dealt Missouri its only loss of the season back in October. The Tigers say they gave the game away. The Sooners say they took it.

Heading into the Big 12 championship game Saturday between No. 9 Oklahoma and top-ranked Missouri much has been made of how the first matchup turned out.
                      Word made it quickly to Norman that some Missouri players said they should have won the game if not for their own mistakes, and it got some of the Sooners (10-2, 6-2) riled up. Defensive coordinator Brent Venables had this reaction: "Hopefully we can get in their way this time. Hopefully we can luck out again."

Missouri squandered a 24-23 fourth-quarter lead with a pair of turnovers, including a fumble linebacker Curtis Lofton returned for a touchdown, in that 41-31 loss. The Tigers have committed 12 turnovers in their 11 other games, but had a season-high four against Oklahoma.

Missouri quarterback Chase Daniel said the game was a turning point. The Tigers realized they can play with anyone and "we let one slip away."

"You can spin it however you want. I know this: When we're kicking off with 2:20 left in the game, we're up three possessions. I'll take that every week. That's pretty good," Sooners coach Bob Stoops said Tuesday at his weekly news conference. "If that's giving it to us, then we'll take it every time."

Stoops pointed out that Oklahoma also committed two turnovers, and a missed extra point had the Sooners chasing points late in the game.

"I guess it's convenient to look at your miscues and not look at the other miscues," said Stoops, who credited his blitzing defense for causing one of Daniel's two interceptions and a tipped pass for the other one.

Oklahoma scored 18 straight points in the fourth quarter to take a 41-23 lead, then played a prevent defense to allow Missouri to march 80 yards for a score with 12 seconds left.

"We felt a lot of things we gave them," Oklahoma linebacker Lewis Baker said. "They earned some things too, but we gave them a lot of things - the touchdown towards the end of the game, just things like that. We feel like we can play better and always improve."

What impact will the banter have on Saturday in San Antonio? Maybe none, or maybe a lot. When Oklahoma's Larry Birdine called Southern California a "one-and-a-half man team" before the 2005 BCS championship game, the Trojans heard and were still talking about it after their 55-19 thrashing of the Sooners at the Orange Bowl. But that was much more direct name-calling.

"I think that helps certain people when people talk, and some people like to play against stuff like that," Sooners receiver Juaquin Iglesias said. "I think it just being a championship game and just everything around it will elevate more guys' play more than trash talking."
                      Offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson didn't see anything inflammatory with Missouri's assessment of the last game.

"I don't think that's personal or a slight to us," Wilson said. "I think that's a lot of coaches and a lot of players every game just say, 'We didn't win and could have done better."'

In fact, Wilson said he came away from the Sooners' losses at Colorado and Texas Tech with similar feelings.

"I think that's every game you don't win. You could always go back and say, 'If you do this.' We can say that in the games that we were on the short end," Wilson said.

In October, the Sooners capitalized on Missouri's mistakes by becoming the first team to establish a running game. After totaling only 40 yards rushing through the first three quarters, the Sooners ran for 78 in the final quarter and pulled ahead with two touchdown runs by Chris Brown.

"We came out with the win. However you win, you win," Baker said. "It's still a W at the end of the day."

Comment

THANKS KB GOOD READING AND THANK GOOD U GOT RID OF THAT AVATOR IT WAS HURTING MY EYES SEEING U USING YOUR LUCKY SOCK IN FRONT OF EVERYONE LMFAO WOOOW tHAT WAS FUNNY TO SEE THOUGHT HEHE
                        GLLLLLL
                        GETER DONE
                        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by rocko
                          THANKS KB GOOD READING AND THANK GOOD U GOT RID OF THAT AVATOR IT WAS HURTING MY EYES SEEING U USING YOUR LUCKY SOCK IN FRONT OF EVERYONE LMFAO WOOOW tHAT WAS FUNNY TO SEE THOUGHT HEHE
                          GLLLLLL
                          GETER DONE

Comment

B R A D F O R D...........you asked the question, and I answer with one mans name......OU QB Bradford, not to mention the Sports Illustrated "On the cover" curse.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                            X