Boston/Cleveland in Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston/Cleveland in Game

Watching this game Im noticing a couple of things. First off, Cleveland needs to get lebron a wing man. they have on one who can shoot it from the outside. So dumb to waste lebrons talent and not get someone else to help him out..

As far as boston, Anyone besides the big 3 that touches the ball is basically scared to take a shot except for posey occasionaly. its funny watching..they would be wide open and pass it up

Haven't been watching the game buddy---but I did throw a little on UNDER 96.5 second half---any thoughts on that---they have 95 so far?

Comment

im hoping OVER.... Boston shot horrible in the first qtr..thwey only had like 4 points with 5 minutes in the game then ended the qtr with 20...1nd qtr thye scored 29..soim htinnkig they shuold be able to score 25-30 per qtr...cleveland u never know and possiblw ot- i think OVER is better!

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1
        im hoping OVER.... Boston shot horrible in the first qtr..thwey only had like 4 points with 5 minutes in the game then ended the qtr with 20...1nd qtr thye scored 29..soim htinnkig they shuold be able to score 25-30 per qtr...cleveland u never know and possiblw ot- i think OVER is better!
        Well it looks like the bettors are seeing it that way---it has gone up from the 96.5 I have GL buddy!

Comment

im also not sure how clevelands coach could rest gooden and lebron to start the 4th qtr..they r the only two that have put up points tnght..almost 4 minutes gone by and cleveland has 1 basekt i believe. .I dnt like there coach and i never did,,i think hes horrible

Comment

my bad 3 min in and 0 basekts

Comment

are they in foul trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by joshuab1
                im also not sure how clevelands coach could rest gooden and lebron to start the 4th qtr..they r the only two that have put up points tnght..almost 4 minutes gone by and cleveland has 1 basekt i believe. .I dnt like there coach and i never did,,i think hes horrible
                Well 39 more points and I am out at the 9:59 mark---It may get tight---Boston up 6 I really on't think will press--at least that is what I have seen from them in the 4th---should be tight...

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                  Well 39 more points and I am out at the 9:59 mark---It may get tight---Boston up 6 I really on't think will press--at least that is what I have seen from them in the 4th---should be tight...
                  Barring OT this game will be a half court bogfest in the last 6 mins....unless thay make all of their shots this bet is a winner

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                    Barring OT this game will be a half court bogfest in the last 6 mins....unless thay make all of their shots this bet is a winner

PEACE
                    Normally love 4th Q unders and had the same thinking---hope your right!

Comment

It is an under pace but they are scoring on every possesion and that will make the over a winner

PEACE

Comment

No fucken defensive rebounding whatsoever

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                          It is an under pace but they are scoring on every possesion and that will make the over a winner

PEACE
                          Yeah not looking good---

Comment

this is the best game ive seen all year...

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                              Yeah not looking good---
                              2nd chance points and fouls will send this game over....not the shooting % or pace

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X