No announcement yet.

question.....i am new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't aware that you could change the amount on a what if bet? I thought the amount was the same. I have played my lean plays that way so that if it wins it would add units to my unit play.

Comment

If the first team in the "if" bet loses, there is no bet on the second team. No matter whether the second team wins of loses, your total loss on the "if" bet would be $110 when you lose on the first team. If the first team wins, however, you would have a bet of $110 to win $100 going on the second team. In that case, if the second team loses, your total loss would be just the $10 of vig on the split of the two teams. If both games win, you would win $100 on Team A and $100 on Team B, for a total win of $200. Thus, the maximum loss on an "if" would be $110, and the maximum win would be $200. This is balanced by the disadvantage of losing the full $110, instead of just $10 of vig, every time the teams split with the first team in the bet losing.

I don't know if this helps---I quit---I just looked up if lose bets and here is what I found--from what I read quickly no bet exists.....

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        not if the games start at the same time or within a certain time of each other

PEACE
        Yes that would make sense but thats not how he described what he is looking for....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          Yes that would make sense but thats not how he described what he is looking for....
          You would think books should offer because all it is, is a chase bet....if you the first leg of a play u wanna chase it with more plays and if you win the game you are happy with the winnings....thats what i take from it

PEACE

Comment

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/sport...e-teasers.html

Try that site---you may see what you need there...

Comment

Working...
            X