X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday NCAA Basketball

Ga. Tech +10

Bowling Green -3

Best of luck and i hope everyone has a great night!
    The way the line moves is not always correct

GL on the NCAA hoops Angle

Comment

any of these that guy that calls u plays???

Comment

no, they don't play on tuesday. its their off day. these are my plays. if you got on em good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngle
          no, they don't play on tuesday. its their off day.
          OMG LMAO!!!

I am in tears over here!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Why even post when the game has already started?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              OMG LMAO!!!

I am in tears over here!!!

why??

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                Why even post when the game has already started?
                Just another thing to laugh at about this character....ALL books took this game OTB @ 7:00 EST...he posted @ 7:02...

Comment

Originally posted by theasterisk
                  why??
                  Read these two threads:

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136506

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136480

Comment

i like you guys, you bring character to this place. anywho the games did not start before i posted and even if they did, according to your time, do you really think that 2 minutes makes a any difference? Two winners today, i hope everyone has a great night and hope you made some cash!!!

YTD Record: (4-0)

Comment

i like you guys, you bring character to this place. anywho the games did not start before i posted and even if they did, according to your time, do you really think that 2 minutes makes a any difference? Two winners today, i hope everyone has a great night and hope you made some cash!!!

Comment

I think the point is Angle is that if you post plays for people to follow be considerate enough to post them so others can play if they choose.....The time you posted even if someone clicked on your thread asap was too late for them to play.

I think you probably know this and are just trying to fuck with people....Either way...good luck

Comment

obviously you give a .... or you would not continuously click on my thread, quit reading if you don't care, wouldn't that make more sense?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                            I think the point is Angle is that if you post plays for people to follow be considerate enough to post them so others can play if they choose.....The time you posted even if someone clicked on your thread asap was too late for them to play.

I think you probably know this and are just trying to fuck with people....Either way...good luck

My apology for the late post. Not trying to .... with anyone. Why in the world would i post late plays to mess with people?? Ill try to get them in earlier from now on. But again, the games had not started when i posted because i bet them after i posted. But i understand what you're saying. Hope you had a great night!!$$

Comment

My apology for the late post. Not trying to .... with anyone. Why in the world would i post late plays to mess with people?? Ill try to get them in earlier from now on. But again, the games had not started when i posted because i bet them after i posted. But i understand what you're saying. Hope you had a great night!!$$

just thought you may be trying to mess with chado.....anyways.....i did have a good day and nite

Comment

Working...
                              X