No announcement yet.

Monday Night Ingame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

• Steelers had 9 drives this game that started in Miami territory and got 3 points....have fun getting destroyed the rest of the season....this team is hillarious....
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• If they let that final play run the Steelers cover. That dumbass official had to call the player down. What a prick.
        NFL System - Year 1
        Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
        Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
        Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
        Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
        Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
        Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
        Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

• guys, the field was terrible...cant blame Pitt for that...I didn't bet this game

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
            What a waste of $100 that 2nd half bet was....im going to bed....
            Sorry Chad---hope you took Under as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
              Sorry Chad---hope you took Under as well!
              I didnt it was at 10.5....its all good...my fault for taking it not yours....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                I didnt it was at 10.5....its all good...my fault for taking it not yours....
                I feel bad brother---I like to take both sides at the half---that is why I said you are killing me---the biggest halftme bet normally is 50 and when i saw you post 120-100--I thought don't do it---still think I was on the right side---wish you got a split..

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
                  I feel bad brother---I like to take both sides at the half---that is why I said you are killing me---the biggest halftme bet normally is 50 and when i saw you post 120-100--I thought don't do it---still think I was on the right side---wish you got a split..
                  I definately should have took the under but I couldnt cause it was 38 for the game how could I take 14 right? that was my thinking at the time...anyway...I have lost a bunch of money lately and it fuckin sucks man...this was just the icing on the cake....dont feel bad at all....if the weather was right it would have hit for sure....was the riight call....

Comment

Working...
                  X