10* CBB South Florida & Fla Int.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* CBB South Florida & Fla Int.

Congrats to Wayne and MC Pimp for their GOY contributions Sunday. Padded accounts beat padded cells everytime.
    Kudos to my Bucs and Jaguars who played inspired games and are both having a good season. Congrats to Brett Farve who is having his best season and to those backing the Eagles last night. Shows what hype does to us- perception wise!

10* (717) South Florida -4
    10* (717) South Fla. -2 (Line not up) First Half

I expect this line to move against South Fla.
    This game is a -4 point spread on South Florida which has been playing very well after a dull start. I truly believe South Florida wins this by 10 or more.
    Possibly more value in the first half line. The first half line is not up yet.
    It should be -2 (or -3). Makes no dif. to me.

Average power rating of opponents played: S FLORIDA 67.8, FLA INTERNATIONAL 55.5

South Fla's (my alma tomater)(beat FSU which beat the Gators and here we go again on who is the best in the state) has shown to be a first half team versus Fla Int being a second half team according to team stats.

South Fla has avg 40.2 and given up 31.5 away in the first half. In all games for South Fla. there is a one point less (39+) and more (30+) respectively. Fla Int. has scored 37.5 points avg a game and given up only 27.5 but the teams were weaklings.

Fla Int. has taken on mighty Fla Tech and Kennesaw State. They are woeful from 3 point range in the 35- 36 % range and South Fla is at a respectable 45% number against better competition than Internationals numbers and should play a big part in the scoring difference.
    Last edited by Spearit; 11-26-2007, 10:01 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Good luck, Spear. I'll ride along on this one. You know your Bulls.

Comment

10* South Fla -2 1/2 First Half

Thanx Garth - Good to see ya!

Comment

gl sperit and let the beating begin lol bull up
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Thanks for the play Spearit. Would you hit the 1st half much harder than the game?

Comment

BOL tonight Spear...are you playing the 1st half and the full game for equal amounts?
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MELCH42
              Thanks for the play Spearit. Would you hit the 1st half much harder than the game?
              Actually I favor the first half more than the game according to the previous play of both teams. Again it is the 3 point variety that separates these 2 teams- USF should come out firing 3's which is gonna put pressure on Fla Int. to do same- only that does not bode as well for them.

USF has the confidence of beating Fla State and they are in a tough conference and it should show tonight. They handily defeated the E. Carolina team. Expect Fla. Int. to come out strong as a little kid to his big brother. But the finesse and 3's places the balance back to USF. Both teams are not shooting well at the line.

If fouling becomes the way in the first half then yes - this bet could be in trouble. It would be like negating the strength of USF. It should be noted that all 5 players for USF are avg double figures!
              Last edited by Spearit; 11-26-2007, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Line moving towards Fla Int. Should we be concerned?

Comment

I now have South Florida at -3.5. Already got it in at -4.5, still waiting on the 1H line.
                  NFL System - Year 1
                  Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                  Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                  Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                  Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                  Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                  Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                  Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                  Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                  Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                  Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

S Fla now at - 3 1/2....I like the call here

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Well I am not sure unless some larger money came in on it. I am checking on this!

Comment

i hope it drops to 2 lol

Comment

dont change your bet sperit stay with your guns they are trying to scare us off

Comment

Not 'skierd' just want to know the thinking behind the scenes.

Of course I have my play on USF 1st half and game.

Comment

BOL on the 10* Cash it buddy.
                              Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X