N.Eng|Phill== Tyson-Douglass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.Eng|Phill== Tyson-Douglass

This would be insane if Phill wins this game. Watched the tyson/ doug fight and was so pumped up over douglass winning had to shower put on some clothes and go to the bar and talk shit till 6 in the morning!!!!

N.Eng is taking lefts and rights while the corner [special teams for N.Eng is not sure what to do]. Come on Philly

Comment

3rd qtr 1.34 philly throws a haymaker. 7 philly

Comment

Got a chance, that's for sure.
        O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

hey ulikeapples,

The eagles may actually win and if Oklahoma beats Missouri we (the buckeyes) can go to the Championship. I live here with the SEC people and it ain't easy. Do you think we can beat W. Virginia???

Chuckles Wife and his two Yorkies

Comment

N. Eng just nailed Philly with a straight cross, philly is on the mat but gets up for the final round. Fight to the finish. 7.14 to go.

Comment

Keep the updates coming cuz i didn't buy the fight!!!

Comment

Comment

Philly to quick out of the corner sharp jab by ne intercept at the end zone. Maybe no NE cover, Cosell is cussing, the cornewr is packing the gear, but still time left.

Comment

Money going home with PHILY betors tonight. Never would have thought they would play this good. Maybe a winkle in the NE armour.

Comment

Now madden is saying the same thing. WTF

Comment

31 seconds you got cut my eye, if you sop yhis fight i will kill you

Comment

if you stop this fight i will kill you Rocky

Comment

Great game philly fans and players, Neng marches on but know how close they came. WHO WOULD HAVED THOUGHT IT!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fallclasic
                              hey ulikeapples,

The eagles may actually win and if Oklahoma beats Missouri we (the buckeyes) can go to the Championship. I live here with the SEC people and it ain't easy. Do you think we can beat W. Virginia???

Chuckles Wife and his two Yorkies
                              Sorry, signed off the forum soon after that last last night. Yeah, WV hasn't really impressed me so much this year. Ohio State seem to have some tourble with the spread offense, but Pat White doesn't scare me much as a passer. I know he increased his accuracy this year and what not, but I'm still not scared of him. I think OSU "can" beat WV, but if they would, I dunno. Probably a pick em game or 1-2 point spread.

I do think Oklahoma beats Missouri though. With 1 minute left in their last game Okla was up 18, and I don't think too much has changed. Plus, the game is in San Antonio instead of Arrowhead.
                              O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Working...
                              X