3* 1-0 +3.0 units
    2* 5-1 +7.8 units
    1* 14-5 +8.4 units

NFL/CFB Combined 51-32 +26.1 units
    4* 1-0 +4.0 units
    3* 1-0 +3.0 units
    2* 11-5 +10.8 units
    1* 38-27 +8.3 units

I went 2-1 last week, with both winners coming on 2* plays (Seahawks and Jags). I was 2-2 Saturday in CFB, winning w/Flor Atl and San Jose St and losing with Memphis (2*) and Alabama.

All three plays were posted earlier in my cfb thread at the lines listed below.

2* Bears -1 1/2
    I really like this play. The Broncos are in a very tough spot, traveling in a non-conf game on a short week after salvaging their season with two wins. The Bears come home after two games on the west coast including a decent win against Oakland and not so bad loss at Seattle. The Bears' biggest weakness is their non-existent running game and should get some relief against the terrible Denver run defense. The Bears' pass offense isn't all that bad and should break out against one of the league's lousiest overall defenses.

1* Rams +3
    St. Louis has won two in a row since its bye and is playing very good defense. The offense is finally starting to get healthy and catches a Seahawks team vulnerable to a major letdown after an important home win last week in which they took control of the NFC West. Straight up upset is likely.

1* Panthers +3 (-115)
    The Saints started slowly, came on strong and lost a non-conference game LW that probably was a fair assessment of the team's ability. Carolina has made big late season pushes every year Fox has been there. Carolina didn't quit LW after falling way behind at Green Bay and gets Smith back. I know the Panthers QB situation is shaky (Vinny) but New Orleans is overrated by the public. If you're still not convinced consider this: both teams are 4-6 and the home team is a dog?????

Opinion only:
    Bucs

gris good luck!!
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

IM WITH YA BIG TIME GRIZ U MIGHT THINK ABOUT PARLAYING DA BEARS WITH THE OVER WITH THE OVER BEING WAYNERS GOY PLAY SOUND GooD TO ME GLLL THANKS FOR POSTING
      GETER DONE
      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

I See A 3 -0 Day !!!

Comment

gl Gris---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL to ya gris nice write ups.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

thanks!!!!!!!!! now i can play this with wayne's over at 4:00. gl!!!!!!!!

Comment

BOL today gris man!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck today Gris!

Comment

good luck today, Griz!

Comment

GL Today Gris, I'm on them.....

Comment

I like the plays - best of luck gris

Comment