Heisman Trophy Opinions!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heisman Trophy Opinions!!

After today I honestly think it comes down to McFadden and Tim Tebow.. I thought maybe Oregon's QB could win it but now that he is hurt I think it comes down between these two. Anybody else have anyone that they think can sneak up and maybe win it?

If Missouri wins next 2 games against Kansas and Big 12 Championship with Daniels. He could surpsise everyone. Tebow probably favorite, but pretty wide open this year.
    redbirds

Comment

Love McFadden, but Tebow more valuable and on a better team. Not to mention his numbers are unprecedented. QB is a harder position to play. A more important position on the field and McFadden doesnt even average the most ypc on his team. He is great, but Tebow deserves it.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You wouldn't be wrong if you voted for Tebow or McFadden. Both are off-the-charts phenoms who dominate at this level.

Tebow is the only player ever to throw for and run for 20+ TDs in the same season, and that has to impress someone. And McFadden has redefined his position, and is responsible for a unique offensive set designed to exploit his speed and superiority.

Two virtuosos. Only one winner. I hate the Heisman anyway because it is supposed to represent the best or most outstanding college football player, and in all actuality it is an overhyped overblown award given to " the best skill position player on a BCS Championship contender."
        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

I would take McFadden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just went on the road against number 1 and owned them. Tebow didn't pull that one out!

Comment

Without a doubt McFadden..........he definately deserves it after today........I agree with Wayne, Tebow couldn't get it done. That cat McFadden is just better.
            "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

I honestly think the 2 things that is going to kill Tebow and his chances at winning the heisman is this..

#1. He team has lost 3 games
              #2. He is only a sophomore and to my knowledge there has never been a sophomore or even a junior to win the heisman trophy.. He will be back next season and could very well win it then.. With that being said i think McFadden wins it.. But i agree with a previous post that IF Missouri wins out their QB can sneak up and steal some votes..

Comment

Wasn't Matt Leinart a JR when he won it?
                Good Luck to everyone
                Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                Clark: What's steroids?
                Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Reggie Bush and Jason White were also Jr's
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Comment

Roger Staubach was a jr also and Archi Griffin (the 1st time)
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Comment

Hershal Walker also and 5 others

desmond Howard, Barry Sanders
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Comment

What about Colt Brennen Look at his numbers
                        Good Luck to everyone
                        Adam

Comment

chase daniel. period
                          Benny is my name Major league baseball is my game

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                            I honestly think the 2 things that is going to kill Tebow and his chances at winning the heisman is this..

#1. He team has lost 3 games
                            #2. He is only a sophomore and to my knowledge there has never been a sophomore or even a junior to win the heisman trophy.. He will be back next season and could very well win it then.. With that being said i think McFadden wins it.. But i agree with a previous post that IF Missouri wins out their QB can sneak up and steal some votes..

No Freshman or Sophomore has ever won it but 16 Junior's have, including 3 of the last 4 years. Tebow is a Sophomore and McFadden is a Junior. McFadden is going to Win the Heisman!

Comment

After watching McFadden today, I couldn't vote for anyone else. That cat is ridiculous! He was a man among boys today against the #1 team in the nation at their OWN house.

My top 3 votes go to

1. Darren McFadden
                              2. Tim Tebow
                              3. Chase Daniel

Comment

Working...
                              X