• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Dawg Has Their Day ... OU/OkSt.

GOW

A rare play by the dawg ...

Okie St. +14 on a 20cent line

Get on it now alot of Chung's steal my plays .....

gl

write up to follow ...
    Last edited by Ldawg; 11-23-2007, 01:47 PM.

BOL with Okie St. tomorrow dawg!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

OkSt/ OU write up .....

OU SUCKS ... Period

If OKST can get a rushing game going it WILL BE a long day for the Banged Up Sooner Puss's .

Ride'em Cowboys yippie kae yeaaaa......

Comment

can't say I agree with that call....but, gl to ya anyway.........OU is far from being considered a "SUCK" team IMO.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          can't say I agree with that call....but, gl to ya anyway.........OU is far from being considered a "SUCK" team IMO.....
          You could be right Kapt. but I think that we could all agree that they were the Red Raiders little Bitches . That game (34-27) wasn't as close as the score would indicate .

Thanks for your input ...

I did spruce it up a tad , just to get a rise out of KByouknowwho

More of a gut feelin' than anything . OU
          Last edited by Ldawg; 11-23-2007, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I heard that four players were suspended for violation of team rules for OK State, are these guys starters? WTF?
            Oklahoma State Cowboys
            Player Pos. Date Details Status Injury
            Jeremy Broadway WR 11/21/2007 is suspended indefinitely Suspended disciplinary
            Marcus Brown LB 11/21/2007 has been dismissed from the team Out disciplinary
            Paschal Smith TE 11/21/2007 has been dismissed from the team Out disciplinary
            Calvin Mickens DB 11/21/2007 has been dismissed from the team Out disciplinary
            Keith Toston RB 11/21/2007 will miss the remainder of the season Out knee
            Adarius Bowman WR 11/12/2007 will miss the remainder of the regular season Out knee
            Chris Collins LB 11/12/2007 was dismissed from the team Out disciplinary
            Alex Odiari LB 09/01/2007 has been dismissed from the team Out personal/legal
            Artrell Woods WR 07/16/2007 will miss the entire season Out fractured vertebrae/spinal cord
            Scranton

Comment

Good luck with that one

Can't say I'll be rooting for ya

Comment

BOL to ya dawg.
                Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Imagine this scenario. OU wins tonight, then wins v winner of Mizzou/Kansas next week. West Va gets tripped up.

OU v OSU for nat'l title.

Stranger things have happened.
                  You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                    Good luck with that one

Can't say I'll be rooting for ya

What a shock that is !! What do you like on the tot kb ? O/U 67

Like this game as a 3* play (6* would be TOP play)

Both teams look a little beat up ! But ....

Oklahoma State reached bowl eligibility last week for the fifth time in the past six seasons - only the second time in school history that's happened. A win would cement a bowl berth in a crowded Big 12 field, and send the Cowboys to a more desirable destination. It would also give them one more regular-season win than last year.

'We haven't really been out of any game and we can compete with anybody. It's just a matter of shooting ourselves in the foot and not playing well and not finishing games,' Oklahoma State quarterback Zac Robinson said. 'Definitely finishing 7-5 would feel a whole lot better than 6-6.'

You want a little side action on this one, KB ? Same $$$$$ as always , plus you buy the 1st 2 rounds in Vegas ....
                    Last edited by Ldawg; 11-24-2007, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                      Imagine this scenario. OU wins tonight, then wins v winner of Mizzou/Kansas next week. West Va gets tripped up.

OU v OSU for nat'l title.

Stranger things have happened.

You're a STEP ahead of me on that one Grandpa

These teams have a 100 yr. old rivalry (Spark has been to 90 of the games)

Ride 'em COWBOYS .... makes you wanna drink an ICEY Cold SHINER BEER ....
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Ldawg; 11-24-2007, 12:29 PM.

Comment

good luck
                        THINK BLUE

Comment

good luck with O K State, LDawg!

Comment

Working...
                          X