• good day to shop lines

I have two books that I check with

Colo -3 or -3 1/2
    Miss State has drop from 6 1/2 to 6 on both
    Bowling Green -6 1/2 or -7
    Texas has gone to 7 at both
    Lsu -13 1/2 or 14
    Hawaii has gone to -2 1/2 at both

A half a point may come in handy today!!!! Good luck to all!!

Always good to shop the lines with more than 1 book. And a 1/2 pt can definately make a difference.

GL

Comment

i have boise st +4 that i placed on Tuesday and thinking of buying 1/2 pt on hawaii and getting them at -2....but i do like boise at +4....

Comment

Who do you like? I like mostly dogs. Probably gonna play Ole Miss & Arkansas, but I can't make myself play the Aggies.
        CBB 17-16-1

Comment

i'm forsurly playing the Aggies...lewis is on them, and like he said in his write up, it's the worst texas team in a long time, and the 12th man will come in handy....but today there isn't a game that just pops out other then Akron, which has already started and Ole Miss +6

Comment

It is rare that the Aggs get points at home because of the 12th man prescence. They got points against Kansas this year at home and the line was moving to A&M, but they are just sooooo bad! I have mixed feelings today. Would love to see them show up and play well, but I would rather see Fran hit the road! GL either way.
            CBB 17-16-1

Comment

Originally posted by ackangeroo
              It is rare that the Aggs get points at home because of the 12th man prescence. They got points against Kansas this year at home and the line was moving to A&M, but they are just sooooo bad! I have mixed feelings today. Would love to see them show up and play well, but I would rather see Fran hit the road! GL either way.
              I'm going with Texas!!!!

Comment

Can't even give a good argument. I like Villanova tonight in hoops. I watched the GM - KSTATE game last night. GM is well coached, but I don't see a ton of talent there. Nova should beat them easily IMO.
                CBB 17-16-1

Comment

Working...
                X