X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football GOY-

College Football Game of the Year-

Hawaii -3

I'm posting it now at 3, but you might be able to catch a 2.5 if you wait. While Hawaii has looked like crap for good portions of the season, and struggled with some inferior competition, I really feel this is the game they put it together and play their best game of the year. They essentially have their BCS birth on the line, and thats been their goal all season. I love playing spots, and I'd be shocked if Hawaii can't get it done considering whats at stake. This is their showcase game- at home, against a big rival, and on prime time.

I also LOVE the fact that the line has been dropping, and that the consensus/'public' are all going against Hawaii, a team that everyone loves to bet. I think the majority jump off Hawaii, only for them to play their best game of the season.

GL guys.

If you're wondering, I'm 1-0 on GOYs on here, and it was in the NFL a couple weeks ago.

There are a bunch of other reasons I like the game so much, but you got the jist of it on the write up. Alot of people will play the Hawaii good rush D angle, but I'll never go big on Hawaii based on their D.

Comment

absolutely love the call buddy my fave play of tom and maybe the weeknd..love missouri too..gl

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
        There are a bunch of other reasons I like the game so much, but you got the jist of it on the write up. Alot of people will play the Hawaii good rush D angle, but I'll never go big on Hawaii based on their D.
        Love the call Molta! Best of luck to you on this one...... probably won't have any action on this one, but I'll be pulling for you the whole way. Here are my thoughts on the game....

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ghlight=hawaii

GO BOWS!!!

Comment

Best of luck Molta--

Comment

i lyk it
            "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

YUFF TUFF GAME THAT I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT BUT NOW THAT I SEE U LIKE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH I WILL BE ALONG FOR THE RIDE THANKsSSSS A BUNCH AND GLLLL TO U
              GETERR DONE PEACE
              OH YEAH EVERY WERE I LOOK EVERYONE ON BOSY ST. SO I LIKE THAT FOR USSSSS
              U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
              THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
              BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

GL molta

PEACE

Comment

Best of luck buddy.
                  Go Browns!!

Comment

Good F'n Luck buddy!!! We would be the exception to the rule on this game bud, everybody on Boise!!! Hawaii is going to kick some bronco ass!!!! Lots of reasons why I agree, but will be viewed a homer call, so GL and I'll be there cheering in person!! Bought it down to 2- @ -120!!
                    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Wish you good luck and in normal times I would agree with you, but how can you make such a big play without knowing what to expect with Colton Brennan. Will he even play and if he does play, what happens after a good hit. Can he stay in the game or not. If you have some info on how he is, that would be helpful to know. Tyler Graunke isn't bad, but as you saw against Nevada, he isn't Colton Brennan either.

Comment

Brennan is starting...and the word on the street is that he is instructed to run the ball under NO circumstances!!! He will sit in the pocket and pick them apart!! I like the over more than anything else though!!!

Biggest game in program history....and they are jacked!!!
                        $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Gl Molta Was Leaning The Other Way But You Are Making Me Think Twice Already Have A Boise +3 Bet In So I Guess I Will Wait For Line Movement To Shift To Hawaii -2.5 And Try To Middle Good Luck On The Huge Play.this Is A Huge Game For Hawaii And They Will Be Ready Just Think Boise Is Going To Do What They Have Done To Them In The Past Who Knows
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Gl My Friend !!!

Comment

BOL with the big play tonight buddy!!!

You know Im down and go Fresno Warriors!!!
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X