Help need question answered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help need question answered

A friend wrote down a couple a parlays he wanted me to put in for him. He always gives me his college on Wed and never plays pro until Sunday

I just looked and he has a 4 teamer for 30 to win 300 with 2 legs already in. (GB and Dal) I just noticed he played pros today and didn't see it until halftime of the Dal game. The other 2 legs are Indy and over.

My local pays 2.5 to 1 on 2 teamers.

How much should I bet on a 2 teamer (indy and Over) on minimize my loses.

Thanks for the information.
    BadgerJoe
    Life's a gamble, hold out for nickle juice!

Bookem Danno---or play a 120 parlay on INDY OVER --if that hits you cover his 300.. if that loses
    90 bucks is your loss..I would book it..I typed this real quick so I may have missed something but that is the way I see it..

Comment

I like your idea because seems everyone is going on Atl to stay within the number and under.

Thinking about 90 for 235. He hits I'm out 65 or he loses and I'm out 60 (90-30).

Losing hair thinking this one out
      BadgerJoe
      Life's a gamble, hold out for nickle juice!

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerJoe
        I like your idea because seems everyone is going on Atl to stay within the number and under.

Thinking about 90 for 235. He hits I'm out 65 or he loses and I'm out 60 (90-30).

Losing hair thinking this one out
        I used to be a book---6 years ago before I moved to Columbus---would push off and all of that shit--had about 20 guys---it gets hairy with the parlays---most of the time Joe---I should of kept them that is why I said book it--I would rather be on the side of booking than where I am because we all make stupid fkn plays--I saw it still see it and still live it---Good luck buddy!! I think your scenario is the best option--

Comment

Working...
        X