Western Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Union

I requested a withdrawl from my online account on Wed... When I took the confermation number to Western Union. They told me I had to call a 1-800 number.. They are telling me I cant use their service anymore cause I am using it with to many different names and recieving to much money ($45,500) in the last year a lone and sent in too much ($10,350) They saib they think I am either a Drug runner or gambler and I tried to tell them I sent and recieved for a flower company then they wanted my records of the business which I dont have. Has this happened to anyone else? They said they will release the 550 dollars I requested on Wed but cant use their service anymore.
    THINK BLUE

Originally posted by birdog
    I requested a withdrawl from my online account on Wed... When I took the confermation number to Western Union. They told me I had to call a 1-800 number.. They are telling me I cant use their service anymore cause I am using it with to many different names and recieving to much money ($45,500) in the last year a lone and sent in too much ($10,350) They saib they think I am either a Drug runner or gambler and I tried to tell them I sent and recieved for a flower company then they wanted my records of the business which I dont have. Has this happened to anyone else? They said they will release the 550 dollars I requested on Wed but cant use their service anymore.
    Why do they care---they are just a third party aren't they??

Comment

Yeah but they think (or know ) I am doing something illeagel and they dont want to be involed in it.
      THINK BLUE

Comment

Yeah but they think (or know ) I am doing something illeagel and they dont want to be involed in it.
        I guess they have a limit where they would question things---just like a bank does... So are you out cash or what??

Comment

No they are going to refund to the guy who sent it and The Greek will credit my account back and Ill have to use Money Gram now or this new thing the have Elite Visa which they say they just put the withdrawl right on it and you can use it like a ATM card???????? Which I know nothing about this method
          THINK BLUE

Comment

No they are going to refund to the guy who sent it and The Greek will credit my account back and Ill have to use Money Gram now or this new thing the have Elite Visa which they say they just put the withdrawl right on it and you can use it like a ATM card???????? Which I know nothing about this method
            As long as you are not losing--I don't deal with this so I have no idea--I didn't realize you bet this big money!! Better yet sounds like you are making a good buck!

Comment

Working...
            X