Turkey Day All Sports In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218
    Is it where you want it before clicking submit? If it is and doesn't work, it sounds like a problem on your end.
    Like when I end this sentence I will click the icon...like right now...when I do that it ends up on top of the post--I will figure it out some year!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
      Like when I end this sentence I will click the icon...like right now...when I do that it ends up on top of the post--I will figure it out some year!!
      It does that for me too. Before i click the icon, i have to go click on at the end of the sentence to make sure it goes there.

Comment

Is it where you want it before clicking submit? If it is and doesn't work, it sounds like a problem on your end.
        It doesn't show up at all--at the end of the sentence I will plug the icon...but I don't see it until I submit.

Comment

• Newman to the house!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• pick............. SIX!

Comment

bryce, where it says "Post Icon" right below the box where you reply in, those are made specially to go at the top only. The ones on the right are not.
              Last edited by wayne1218; 11-22-2007, 05:21 PM.

Comment

It does that for me too. Before i click the icon, i have to go click on at the end of the sentence to make sure it goes there.
                I will check it out---don't want to waste the day on this---thanks for your help!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  Newman to the house!!!!!!!!!
                  Helps my over too!

Comment

• Bryce, the little guys at the bottom of the page before you post are the ones that you can use as a title of your post. Does that make sense?? To get the little guys in the middle or end of your post, click on "more" right under

Comment

• Bryce

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      Bryce, the little guys at the bottom of the page before you post are the ones that you can use as a title of your post. Does that make sense?? To get the little guys in the middle or end of your post, click on "more" right under
                      I'll type your name where I'm talking about with an icon from the bottom with this post

Comment

bryce, where it says "Post Icon" right below this box i reply in, those are made specially to go at the top only. The ones at the right are not.
                        So you have to go into the ones on the right to do this---WOW am I fkn stupid--that is way to much work!! LOL---thanks buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          Bryce, the little guys at the bottom of the page before you post are the ones that you can use as a title of your post. Does that make sense?? To get the little guys in the middle or end of your post, click on "more" right under
                          HEY KB

thanks buddy!! I got it now--damn!!

Comment

So you have to go into the ones on the right to do this---WOW am I fkn stupid--that is way to much work!! LOL---thanks buddy!
                            If you use the 15 to the right under "Smiles", you don't need to go into anything. Most guys know what alot of them are called and they just type it in. That is what i and i think kb does. Like screaming is the word scream with 1 of these on each side : : typed in

The one smoking a bong is listed as : wayne :

Of course if you don't put the space at the beginning and end of my name it comes out like this ...

Always read what your favorite avatars say

= hahaha with the : : on each side

= haha ... one less ha

Comment

If you use the 15 to the right under "Smiles", you don't need to go into anything. Most guys know what alot of them are called and they just type it in. That is what i and i think kb does. Like screaming is the word scream with 1 of these on each side : : typed in

The one smoking a bong is listed as : wayne :

Of course if you don't put the space at the beginning and end of my name it comes out like this ...

Always read what your favorite avatars say

= hahaha with the : : on each side

= haha ... one less ha
                              Sweet--I wonder how many people know that I sure as shit didn't! Learn something new everyday!! Thanks Wayne and KB!!

Comment

• some are pretty funny, like jcindaville ::

or rook:

Comment

Working...
                                X