Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE T- GIVING CARD WITH TWO 10* 's ( 33 -10 TY in FOOTBALL ) !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 -1 start, but the loss was a 10*

If it wasnt "the falcons " I would tell u guys to pound them, because I havent gone 0 -2 on 10* all year !

Comment

Good thing it was the falcons and you didn't tell anyone to pound this oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

I THINK U ALSO LOST YOUR 10 ON DET. RIGHT OR WAS IT BASKETS OR SOMETHING CAUSE I FOLLOWED U ON ALL WICH SUCKS CAUSE LOOKS LIKE U WENT 3-4 AND LOST BOTH 10'S WICH U HAVE BEEN ON A LOSING STREAK,IM NOT BASHING YA AT ALL CAUSE U SHOULD KNOW ME BY NOW THAT MY STYLE AND I ALSO HAVE STUCK UP FOR U IN THE PAST JUST MAKING SURE I FOLLOWED U RIGHT???ANYHOW IM SURE U WILL GET IT BACK TOMM.
        GLLLLLLL
        GETER DONE PEaCEEEEEEE
        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by rocko
          I THINK U ALSO LOST YOUR 10 ON DET. RIGHT OR WAS IT BASKETS OR SOMETHING CAUSE I FOLLOWED U ON ALL WICH SUCKS CAUSE LOOKS LIKE U WENT 3-4 AND LOST BOTH 10'S WICH U HAVE BEEN ON A LOSING STREAK,IM NOT BASHING YA AT ALL CAUSE U SHOULD KNOW ME BY NOW THAT MY STYLE AND I ALSO HAVE STUCK UP FOR U IN THE PAST JUST MAKING SURE I FOLLOWED U RIGHT???ANYHOW IM SURE U WILL GET IT BACK TOMM.
          GLLLLLLL
          GETER DONE PEaCEEEEEEE
          Yup Rocko - I posted in post #16 that the 10* were 0-1 with Detroit being a loser

Comment

Horrible Day !!!!!

10* Went 0-2

3-4 On The Day

Comment

Squares win on TG weekend every year.

Comment

Originally posted by spreadman
                Squares win on TG weekend every year.
                every book got absolutely smashed today...it was a TRUE black holiday for them, and I wouldnt be surprised if joey and all his lil friends arent dancing in the streets tonight going 4-0 in all football and 3-1 on overs.

UNREAL sometimes when days like this happen,but we both know from first hand experience, that it means this may be the biggest weekend of our lives.

I expect 80% dogs to hit blindly......(not joking)

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                  every book got absolutely smashed today...it was a TRUE black holiday for them, and I wouldnt be surprised if joey and all his lil friends arent dancing in the streets tonight going 4-0 in all football and 3-1 on overs.

UNREAL sometimes when days like this happen,but we both know from first hand experience, that it means this may be the biggest weekend of our lives.

hope 1 of them is the ga tech game
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK

Ive seen this go thru friday as well... I dont bet much at all on Thurs. and FRi. I call it the SQUARE HOLIDAY.. They also win the early Bowl Games then it changes.. GL

Comment

Working...
                    X