Nick Saban A total jackass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Saban A total jackass

"Saban opened his press conference by saying, "Changes in history usually occur after some catastrophic event."

The catastrophic event in recent Alabama history, of course, was the loss to ULM - which came into the game with a 4-6 record this season had lost 25 straight to SEC opponents over the past 12 years.

Alabama also lost 17-12 to Mississippi State on Nov. 10.

"It may be 9-11, which sort of changed the spirit of America relative to a catastrophic event," Saban said. "Pearl Harbor got us ready, you know, for World War II, or whatever, and that was a catastrophic event. "--From Nick Saban's Press Conference, 11/20.

Does anyone find this as offensive as I do. This clown left LSU high and dry to follow the money to Miami then did the same to them to go to Alabama. He is a egotistical, narcisistic jackass who needs a dose of reality. I feel sorry for the Alabama fans who have to root for this lowlife scumbag and even more sorry for the players. Especially the guys who werent recruited by him and got stuck with this psycho.

Guys like Sylvester Croom, Mark Mangino and Ron Zook are having magical seasons with their respective schools and we here nothing about them. But Saban, an average coach of an average team makes the news by making a completely assanine statement.

Im a huge FSU fan and when Bobby steps down, Florida State will have plenty of money to spend on a coach. If they even consider talking to him it will make me think twice about wearing the garnet and gold.
    Last edited by 3ebRocks; 11-21-2007, 01:49 AM.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Yeah that was a stupid comment he made

Comment

It's ok. He's just a "good ol boy from West Virginia." He knows no better. Sort of like the old SNL sketch Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer. "I'm just a simple cave man..."

Comment

Working...
      X