X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geo / GT

How in the hell is this line 3.5 ?

Greeks 15 star GT
    Last edited by spreadman; 11-21-2007, 12:14 AM.

I'm with ya man.I live here in Ga and follow Georgia just like I do UT.Home field advantage don't mean shit because there will be just as many Ga fans as Tech.Georgias defense has seen running backs like Choice all year,Tech aint seen nothing like Knowshon Marino.As soon as I get to Vegas Thursday morning that will be the first and the biggest bet I place.38-17 final.

Comment

I knew it Greek soon as i saw it ..

Line is $ucked up......... Gl

Comment

I too live in Georgia, and have been here for 30 years. I have followed Georgia my entire life, and am a a Georgia grad and diehard. I'll admit I'm a complete homer, but Georgia has been playing as well an anyone in the country the last month. They have won 6 straight over GT, and as mentioned, Grant field is a weak homefield advantage.

Richt has them playing unbelievable ball right now given how young this team is. The entire offensive line is freshman and sophmores, Stafford is a sophopmore, and Moreno is a redshirt freshman. As a redshirt freshman Moreno is one of the 5 best RBs in the nation.

This team will compete for a national championship over the next two years, and Morena will compete for a Heisman over that same time period. Off the subject a little, they also have AJ Green coming in next year, and he is the best WR recruits in the nation. They compare him to Randy Moss, and he is a can't miss guy.

Back to the game, the only thing that scares me is the line. It does look way too low, and Vegas tends to know a thing or two about lines. It is a rivalry game, and as we have seen this year, ANYONE can win on a giving Saturday, but I'm loaded up on my Bulldogs.

Comment

Originally posted by spreadman
          How in the hell is this line 3.5 ?

Greeks 15 star GT
          This looks like the 15* is on Georgia Tech +3.5. Yes/No????

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son
            This looks like the 15* is on Georgia Tech +3.5. Yes/No????
            Yes it is...Greek likes to fade the obvious...bet against the public and squares....works out pretty good for him....
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

20* for Greek!

Comment

Working...
              X