Back From Vegas - Parlay these 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back From Vegas - Parlay these 4

Just returned from Vegas- It was an eye opener the whole time. Stayed at Ballys and enjoyed my cuz'ns and my longtime friend. Went to a unique party at Planet Hollywood with Stallone and his ex- Nielson and Farrah Fawcette etc. dancincing to Earth Wind and Fire and SugarRay.
    All the drink and food you want. Saw a Mel Brooks thingy called the producers with Tony Danza- he did a good job and it was well written and choreographed. Took in a burlesque show, played slots, roulette, blackjack and especially craps.
    Hit the sports books everywhere but the Mirage. Seems I didn't have time for that one.
    Had no computer and flew blind on what I do like to do. I didn't have the variable lines that 5 dimes gives me.
    Won on the 1st day and the last day but gave them my mortgage in between.
    Super trip and a Big Thanx to my Bud Charlie (not to be confused with Charlies Sports)!

Thanx Amigo!!

Football - 222 New England Patriots -20½ -140 buying 1½ for Game
    Football - 123 Texas -225 for Game
    Basketball - 715 Phoenix Suns -345 (Tonight)
    Basketball - 720 Indiana U -450 for 2nd Half (Tonight)

May want to parlay up on the Patriots. 3 TDS over a McNabb less led Philly team seems like a bargain.
    Last edited by Spearit; 11-20-2007, 08:30 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Indy is set to go off so my bad- Look at the type of parlay and take mostly games that have an ML to play w/ NE.

Comment

BOL tonight and welcome back
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Thanx 3ebRocks

Stat of the Week No. 1: New England has 44 more touchdowns than San Francisco.

Stat of the Week No. 2 In its past two games, Detroit has a net total of 7 yards rushing.

Stat of the Week No. 3: There were three return touchdowns and 459 total return yards in the Arizona-Cincinnati game.

Stat of the Week No. 4: Miami has had 11 starting quarterbacks in the past five seasons.

Stat of the Week No. 5: Philadelphia rushed for more yards (202) than it passed for (150). Note: This is not a misprint.

Stat of the Week No. 6: Peyton Manning has thrown eight interceptions in his past three starts; he threw nine interceptions in the entire 2006 regular season.

Stat of the Week No. 7: Randy Moss had more touchdown catches in the first half at Buffalo (four) than all Bills wide receivers combined have (three) in the entire season.

Stat of the Week No. 8: (Bonus college stat) In Division I-A this season, 11 unranked teams have defeated a top-five team.

Stat of the Week No. 9: Oakland had a scoring drive of minus-14 yards.

Stat of the Week No. 10: Since taking the field in last season's NFC Championship Game, Chicago and New Orleans are a combined 9-14.

Comment

Glad to see you got out of Vegas with a little jang left...good luck on your parlay.
          Scranton

Comment

GL spear
            "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

Football - 222 New England Patriots -20½ -140 buying 1½ for Game----------------PENDING
              Football - 123 Texas -225 for Game---------------------------------------------------PENDING
              Basketball - 715 Phoenix Suns -345 (Tonight)----------------------------------WIN
              Basketball - 720 Indiana U -450 for 2nd Half (Tonight)-------------------------WIN

Comment

Working...
              X