Tuesday All Sports In- Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday All Sports In- Game

alotta action going on tonight!!! lets all cash !!!!
    Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

So much for my Okie St +3.5...just wacthed the entire 1st half on TV...they fuckin BLOW....they arent gonna be good this year like in years past thats for sure....and that Obi Muonelo is worse than some white guy shooting hoops in the school yard....dude went 1 for 10 for 2 points...I kept yelling at the TV..."stop shooting the ball you fucking tool"... They are down by 18 at half and dont have a prayer....

Dont understand why the coach kept leaving him out there....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

every1 on strike tonight?
      Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Not me buddy--just had my son's birthday party and I have been in and outta here---Only play I got is Over Mich St. Game--131--Wow this seems like a freaking trap--Mich St...scoring 85 a game--I would think they could muster something against UCLA--they give up somepoints as well--

Comment

So sick of Duke getting every Fucking foul call! Whats new huh?

Comment

Double Bonus with over 7 min still left in 1st! What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd
              Double Bonus with over 7 min still left in 1st! What a joke
              I hate Duke--Unless I am on them of course but overall not one of my favorite teams..

Comment

It's really frustrating watching these refs blow the whistle every time Illinois breathes near a Duke player. Guess some things will never change in college hoops.

Comment

thank god the Mavs went on huge run to end the 3rd quarter

Comment

Illinois is finished. Let's thank the refs that decided this game was too competitive for Duke.

Comment

anyone out there have a take on the mich st game. I liked UCLA to begin with and now just found out drew Neitzel is not going to play any advice.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                        anyone out there have a take on the mich st game. I liked UCLA to begin with and now just found out drew Neitzel is not going to play any advice.
                        I did not know that at all--I had my kid and it was his birthday today --so I looked at nothing---FK!! Not good for over--I didn't get why this game was so low--with Mich St..ave 85 a game--yes UCLA has a D but --oh well--

Comment

Nice run by the Illini at the end of the half. They're a tough team. If the refs can cool it with the whistles then this should be a great second half.

Comment

UCLA 2 points 14 minutes left--

Comment

why cant oregon ecer fucking cover for me, such bullshit, i know its early but St Mary's is all over them.
                              Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
                              1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Working...
                              X