Rook's picks for Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rook's picks for Tuesday

Got a fairly big migraine...so i'm taking it easy today.

Got some capping done, and then going back to bed...

NBA
    Philly/Washington over 188
    Lakers/Pacers over 207
    Golden State -2 over NY Knicks
    Dallas/Toronto over 196
    Bulls +8 over Denver *********POD

NHL
    Boston +140 over Toronto
    Vancouver -135 over Edmonton *******
    Colorado +115 over Calgary

NCAA Hoops
    Tennessee -22 over Mid Tenn State ****POD
    Memphis -26 over Arkansas State
    Oregon -4 over St Mary's

NCAA Foots
    Troy/Mid Tennsee State over 59

Good luck tonight peeps

Rook

Sorry to hear that buddy, hope you feel better.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

BOL today rook...with you on the Bruins...against you on the Avs...hope your headache goes away!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL tonight rook.

take some childrens tylenol, you should get rid of that headache. try the chewable kind.

Comment

gl to ya Rookster....

you say you have a "BIG" Migrane Headache.....

How big can it be, when Midgets have smaller heads, and in comparison, smaller brains......

I guess you meant to say, my lil head, and it's lil brain have a severe migrane, thus it's big to me.....ha ha

Hope you get to feeling better my man....gl to ya....

had to say something, and you know TwoTon is gonna have something to say

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck buddy! Hope you get to feeling better. Those migraine's are a bitch

Comment

Best of luck buddy.. hope you get to feelin better.
              Go Browns!!

Comment

Actually- My fine friend- Try this for the migraine. Go to the bathtub and place an ankle deep warm/hot water in it- sit on the side or stand in it for several minutes. Come out- towel the feet dry and place a pair of clean socks on your feet.
                This encourages the blood to go away from the head and the pain will dramatcally lessen most of the time. If not then food, environmenta, or other causes are at issue!l

The laying down can also keep the blood in the head region.
                Place a pillow normal and then one more on top of it- where your head is slightly elevated. Good Luck on the evening and thamx for posting!
                Last edited by Spearit; 11-20-2007, 03:40 PM.
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

GL Rook Sweeping the board will make you forget you had a migraine

Comment

GL tonight Rook. Feel better.

Comment

GL Rook! On the Bulls also.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                        gl to ya Rookster....

you say you have a "BIG" Migrane Headache.....

How big can it be, when Midgets have smaller heads, and in comparison, smaller brains......

I guess you meant to say, my lil head, and it's lil brain have a severe migrane, thus it's big to me.....ha ha

Hope you get to feeling better my man....gl to ya....

had to say something, and you know TwoTon is gonna have something to say

Kaptain......look at the size of rooks forehead (or fivehead) and rethink that position.....The man is basically all forehead. A migraine for him could kill an average family. I bet that the PSI in Rooks forehead is approaching 200 PSI......That is more than a tractor trailer tire.

Rook,

i hope you feel better and try putting a 20 pound bag of ice on it to see if it helps.....Day by day buddy...just like when they tried to take your forehead down an inch or two with a belt sander.......we got through that and we'll get through this.....

Kapt....you know me so well.....Rook dangled the bait.....and i could not swim around it much longer

In all seriousness...get some rest and get better

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                          Actually- My fine friend- Try this for the migraine. Go to the bathtub and place an ankle deep warm/hot water in it- sit on the side or stand in it for several minutes. Come out- towel the feet dry and place a pair of clean socks on your feet.
                          This encourages the blood to go away from the head and the pain will dramatcally lessen most of the time. If not then food, environmenta, or other causes are at issue!l

The laying down can also keep the blood in the head region.
                          Place a pillow normal and then one more on top of it- where your head is slightly elevated. Good Luck on the evening and thamx for posting!

easy for you to say...ankle deep water will be above rooks head

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                            easy for you to say...ankle deep water will be above rooks head
                            Was going to add-- that a step stool might help you get in and don't bump your head on the 'spicket'!
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

good luck tonight, Rook!

Comment

Working...
                              X