Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFB Poll: Clemson @ South Carolina (Saturday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Poll: Clemson @ South Carolina (Saturday)

Pick the Best Bet
    Clemson (-2.5) @
    42.42%
    S.C. (+2.5)
    57.58%

clemson is a joke

Comment

Gotta Go With Clemson
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Arkansas rushed for over 500 yards against S.Car. and Clemson should be able to run all over them. Clemson by 10 or more.

Comment

The wrong team is favored in this one.

Letdown is a huge factor in football. College even more than the pros. Last week I played a big play on the Jets based strictly on letdown with Pittsburgh being off three huge games and then having to face the lowly Jets on the road.
          Well, all Clemson had to do was hold onto a 7 point fourth quarter lead at home against a reeling BC team that had lost confidence. Holding on would have won them the Atlantic division of the ACC. Didnt happen though. They blew it and I feel they have little shot at winning this game. Not to mention Spurrier with a week to prepare. Havent posted my plays yet but SC on the ML will be a huge play of mine. Little chance Clemson wins in Columbia.
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
            The wrong team is favored in this one.

Letdown is a huge factor in football. College even more than the pros. Last week I played a big play on the Jets based strictly on letdown with Pittsburgh being off three huge games and then having to face the lowly Jets on the road.
            Well, all Clemson had to do was hold onto a 7 point fourth quarter lead at home against a reeling BC team that had lost confidence. Holding on would have won them the Atlantic division of the ACC. Didnt happen though. They blew it and I feel they have little shot at winning this game. Not to mention Spurrier with a week to prepare. Havent posted my plays yet but SC on the ML will be a huge play of mine. Little chance Clemson wins in Columbia.

I couldn't disagree anymore if I tried.

If this was any other team that Clemson was playing I'd say your right, but this is South Carolina. Clemson lost to SC last year and that still weighs very very heavy on the minds of everyone involved in the clemson football team. Since they didn't take care of business last week, Tommy Bowden again will be on the hot seat to win his final two games, especially this one.

South Carolina had a bye week, but you can't find a rushing defense in two weeks.

Clemson will roll.

Don't waste your money my friend.

Comment

S. Car go!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                I couldn't disagree anymore if I tried.

If this was any other team that Clemson was playing I'd say your right, but this is South Carolina. Clemson lost to SC last year and that still weighs very very heavy on the minds of everyone involved in the clemson football team. Since they didn't take care of business last week, Tommy Bowden again will be on the hot seat to win his final two games, especially this one.

South Carolina had a bye week, but you can't find a rushing defense in two weeks.

Clemson will roll.

Don't waste your money my friend.
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                    X