Rocks, not Rooks, Picks for Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocks, not Rooks, Picks for Monday

Had a huge weekend with my 10 unit plays, hitting both my 10 unit games and dropping a couple units on the rest of the games so I am pretty content with the results.

Here is what I have for Monday

5* Tennessee/Denver Over 38 -110
    I tried real hard to come up with a side here but I just couldnt. First of all, Denver is a total Jeckyll and Hyde team and I feel you never know what you are going to get. If they play like they did against Pittsburgh or KC they win going away, especially with Vince having a tough time of it lately. If they play like they did against Detroit or San Diego they lose with authority and I just have no idea which team is going to show up. Looking at the stats, Denver is giving up 26ppg at home while Tennessee is scoring 23ppg on the road. Denver scores 17 at home and Tennessee gives up 18 on the road. A very simplified way to handicap but I just think looking at the complete season with these two teams is tough. Tennessee started the year playing MUCH better than they are now and Denver is just an up and down team all season. Pittsburgh likes to run the ball to establish play action and has a solid defense and is a well coached team (yesterday not withstanding). Pittsburgh to me is the closest opponent style wise to Tennessee. 59 points were scored in Denver when those two teams played. That together with the fact that Denver gives up more points at home than on the road, I am on the OVER in this game.

CBB
    3* Duke -22 -110
    2* Arizona State +4 -110

NHL First selection of the year, generally in the 50-55% range in NHL taking only ML underdogs and totals.
    3* NYR Over 5 -120

Good Luck to Everyone!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

good luck Rook

Comment

GL Rook I Mean ROCKS

Comment

BOL Rook
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Best of luck rock!

Comment

Good Luck 3

Comment

GL today front porch
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

good luck tonight, 3!

Comment

gl Rocks----course it ain't too bad being considered in the same class as "The Rook" when it comes to capping..........get em in....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL ebRocks!!!

Eagle
                    Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Best of luck Rocks.
                      Go Browns!!

Comment

True enough, Kapt!
                        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

good luck ROCKS,and fuck them DUKIES
                          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Adding two late totals that look pretty solid.
                            Going pretty heavy on them after hitting a nice first quarter over thanks to special teams play.

5* San Diego State Over 145 -110
                            5* Missouri Over 145 -110

Both of these look to me that they should wind up in the 160's.

Good Luck All.

Comment

Working...
                            X