Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

making philly cheesesteaks and capping ball-REAL FOOTBALL WITH RALPHIECHUNG,WEEK 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    I see...was worried about ya...checked and seen that you hadnt been online since Tuesday....so nothing for today then just wait till tomorrow?
    righteo my friend-what about cfl title game-i like under ??
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

GUYS STARTED TO PLAY VIRGINIA TODAY,GOOD THING WE DID NOT-NO FEEL FOR THE CARD THIS WEEK,if you put a gun to me-would play ul monroe-4 tonight,also like florida international to go over 56,of the two like florida international over the total the best,anyway,neither play did not make the cut for an official play so we will eat the one,2 unit loss on north carolina this week and consider ourselves lucky we did not play virginia or miss. state // SINCERELY THE IRONMAN-MAY HAVE OUR FIRST PRO PICK TOMORROW !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        GUYS STARTED TO PLAY VIRGINIA TODAY,GOOD THING WE DID NOT-NO FEEL FOR THE CARD THIS WEEK,if you put a gun to me-would play ul monroe-4 tonight,also like florida international to go over 56,of the two like florida international over the total the best,anyway,neither play did not make the cut for an official play so we will eat the one,2 unit loss on north carolina this week and consider ourselves lucky we did not play virginia or miss. state // SINCERELY THE IRONMAN-MAY HAVE OUR FIRST PRO PICK TOMORROW !!
        Was wondering where you were man....I followed lewis and went 0-3...I feel like puking.....folowed him on the wrong day.....

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          Was wondering where you were man....I followed lewis and went 0-3...I feel like puking.....folowed him on the wrong day.....

LEWIS IS A GOOD CAPPER-WE ALL HAVE BAD DAYS,HAVE NOT LOOKED THRU THE POSTS-HOW BOUT CFL TOMORROW-I LIKE THE UNDER PRETTY LARGE !!

Comment

LEWIS IS A GOOD CAPPER-WE ALL HAVE BAD DAYS,HAVE NOT LOOKED THRU THE POSTS-HOW BOUT CFL TOMORROW-I LIKE THE UNDER PRETTY LARGE !!
            I know he is thats why I said followed him on the wrong day...

I do not like anything in the CFL game tomorrow...i have looked at it from so many different angles all week and with the back up QB for Winnipeg playing and everything I really dont know what to expect....also I never play CFL totals cause you never know what can happen with so many ways to score...if anything lean Sasquatch -11.0 but I am passing and calling it a season up over 19 units....
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Everybody WAYNE-CHUNG tonight ...

Good Luck Chunger ...

Comment

GUYS I KNOW THEY ARE NOT OFFICIAL PLAYS BUT PLEASE PULL FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL OVER 56 AND UL MONROE-4 IN FOR ME,GOT A TWO-TEAMER GOING THAT WILL BRING HOME A FOUR-FIGURE PAYDAY-LOOKING GREAT ON BOTH EARLY !!

Comment

BOOM BABY YOU GOT IT.. I was praying and it worked

Comment

Originally posted by Steortex
                    BOOM BABY YOU GOT IT.. I was praying and it worked
                    THANKS BRO,NEEDED THAT ONE,I BET VIRGINIA BIG EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT LIKE IT ENOUGH TO POST IT,THAT GOT ME OUT OF A BAD TRAP,WAS BEGINNING TO WONDER AFTER FLOR INTERNATIONAL WENT SCORELESS IN THE 3RD QUARTER !!

Comment

THANKS BRO,NEEDED THAT ONE,I BET VIRGINIA BIG EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT LIKE IT ENOUGH TO POST IT,THAT GOT ME OUT OF A BAD TRAP,WAS BEGINNING TO WONDER AFTER FLOR INTERNATIONAL WENT SCORELESS IN THE 3RD QUARTER !!

I told the Bitch , you ain't no good at math ! I sez what's 2+2 ? She say " what fo' " . Dang she's good .....

Also ------->

http://www.gshotts.com/HUMOR/twoplustwo.htm

Keep the faith brother ....

Comment

Working...
                      X