No announcement yet.

Jj Spreadwinna...sunday Nite Bailout...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jj Spreadwinna...sunday Nite Bailout...

BIG ANGLE TONIGHT....

THE BUFFALO BILLS ARE 2 OVERS & 9 UNDERS WHEN PLAYING ON A SUNDAY NITE...I DON'T SEE THE BILLS SCORING MUCH AS THE PATS SHOULD BLOW THEM OUT AS USUAL.
    THE BILLS ARE 2-17 ATS AFTER PLAYING MIAMI AND ARE 2-17 IN THE 2ND PATS MATCHUP OF THE SEASON THE LAST 19 YEARS !

THE PATS WILL SCORE THEIR USUAL 25 TO 30 POINTS BUT THE BILLS ARE ENIMIC ON OFFENSE AND I SEE THIS ONE ENDING 27-6 NEW ENGLAND !

PLAY...
    UNDER 47 IN THIS ONE !
    Attached Files

nice bombs!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
      nice bombs!
      I Agree!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Great calls.

One thing I may add to your analysis, which I find very helpful, is that stats like that may have a bit less meaning when a team like New England is involved. And thats because as we all know their offense is very potent. They score on many long plays as well as long drives. And quick scores give the other team possessions. The more possessions they get, the more chances they have, obviously. So all I am saying is that if Buffalo usually gets 10-12 possessions per game, they may get 12-14 tonight. And as the saying goes, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn...especially if given chance after chance to do so. Just one persons opinion, do with it what you will.
        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
          Great calls.

One thing I may add to your analysis, which I find very helpful, is that stats like that may have a bit less meaning when a team like New England is involved. And thats because as we all know their offense is very potent. They score on many long plays as well as long drives. And quick scores give the other team possessions. The more possessions they get, the more chances they have, obviously. So all I am saying is that if Buffalo usually gets 10-12 possessions per game, they may get 12-14 tonight. And as the saying goes, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn...especially if given chance after chance to do so. Just one persons opinion, do with it what you will.
          GUESS YOU LIKE THE BILLS OR THE OVER....
          THE WAY I SEE IT ...THE ONLY WAY THE BILLS STAY IN THIS GAME(WHICH IS DOUBTFUL)..IS FOR THEM TO PLAY BALL CONTROL, STEP UP THEIR DEFENSE AND RUN RUN RUN ON OFFENSE ...EAT UP CLOCK AND DO A NOVENA ..AND IF THEY DO PLAY BALL CONTROL, WHICH THEY WILL, BECAUSE OF THEIR LACK OF WEAPONS IN THEIR RECIEVING CORP..THIS BADBOY STAYS WAY UNDER THE TOTAL!
          NUFF SAID....

GOOD LUCK !
          Last edited by SPREADWINNA; 11-18-2007, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I like the Pats and the over actually. The Bills should certainly gameplan exactly as you stated, but where I think the game changes is when they fall behind by a couple scores, which they will and have to abandon the running game plan. Especially with Lynch out. The Pats can and do give up points once the game is out of reach.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

well 21 point with 3 min left in the 1st Q..... I hope they start nilling on the ball soon

Comment

Well maybe they will call the game at the half only chance this under has

Comment

Yeah they sure put some points up in this one! 42 @ the half, wow. If I know NE they'll rack up plenty more too!

Spreadwinna, you'll bounce back, no worries
                  My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
                  20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

Working...
                  X