Bye Bye Romeo Cronell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Romeo Cronell

your firing should come this week...go join Dennis Green in saying " you are who we thought you were"
    jordanrules..................

How in your right mind can you compare him to Dennis Green...at least Romeo's temas compete!

And I think they call your post premature jocularity!
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

That game is in OT....wtf u talkin about?

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        That game is in OT....wtf u talkin about?

PEACE

It's just Jordan being Jordan
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

What happened? I thought FG was no good.
          Last edited by GrandPa; 11-18-2007, 04:49 PM.
          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

I think Romeo deserves coach of the year consideration honestly. At least mid season. The man that was on the other sideline today is the person that should be fired. He is a joke and continued to show it today actually.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Could it be...Jordan stuck his foot in his mouth again???

BWAHAHHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Sounds like it. LOL.
                "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                  your firing should come this week...go join Dennis Green in saying " you are who we thought you were"
                  What the hell are you talking about you need to more to clear your head

Comment

ill eat my crow......saw on-line fg was no good
                    jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                      I think Romeo deserves coach of the year consideration honestly. At least mid season. The man that was on the other sideline today is the person that should be fired. He is a joke and continued to show it today actually.
                      No doubt man---these people in Ohio were calling for his head before the first game of the season...I am being serious this dude has my vote---WHAT I don't get a vote---

I don't know what the vegas line on them was but I would think over under was around 6 games and they have won 6 with 6 remaining...Looking at their schedule it is pretty soft---They have the Jets-Arizona-Cincy-Buffalo-Houston-San fran

I think they win 4 of those---10-6---Coach of the year IMO--

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                        No doubt man---these people in Ohio were calling for his head before the first game of the season...I am being serious this dude has my vote---WHAT I don't get a vote---

I don't know what the vegas line on them was but I would think over under was around 6 games and they have won 6 with 6 remaining...Looking at their schedule it is pretty soft---They have the Jets-Arizona-Cincy-Buffalo-Houston-San fran

I think they win 4 of those---10-6---Coach of the year IMO--
                        Agreed completely. I am not a Browns fan by any means. Dont live in Cleveland or really anywhere near it. But I find myself rooting for the Brownies week in and week out regardless of whether I am supporting them with a bet. That guy (Crennel) has been looking over his shoulder since he took that job and thats a tough way to coach. If I had a vote, he would get mine. Good for him today and the Browns. They didnt quit and it won them the game.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                          I agree with everything. Romeo is in the running for coach of the year. Billick will be fired at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                            ill eat my crow......saw on-line fg was no good
                            Even if they didn't reverse the FG Romeo won't be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                              I agree with everything. Romeo is in the running for coach of the year. Billick will be fired at the end of the season.
                              Unfortunately, Billick will probably be back. Biscoti may be too cheap to buy him out and there is plenty of blame to go around. The O-line sucks and Boller can throw when given time, 6 sacks is not all on Boller either.

Billick is an asshole , he is the master of answering a simple question with a drawn out explanation that says little or nothing. More of a politician than coach.

Ravens are in for 3-4 years of the cellar I hate to say. They need to rebuild the O-line most of all. The shame is the defense plays hard on first and second down but they cannot stop third down the way they used to.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X