Nevada a winner, GOY, winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevada a winner, GOY, winner

I was on here at halftime and some folks were talking hedging there bets and people seemed pretty nervous so I am glad Nevada pulled it out. Game should not have been as close as it was. The difference in the game was a first quarter safety and Chris Ault, Nevada coach made some questionable time and replay decisions (For example, Nevada had ball with 5 mins left at midfield and threw a pass that was clearly being bobbled and never secured before it was fumbled. Refs called it fumble and it was never reviewed).

Anyway, just up here basking in the win of my 10 unit bomb! Nevada was covering the 7 or 6.5 point number for approximately 52 of the 60 minutes. Hope you didnt hedge it Chado, but I dont blame you if you did.

Hawaii was acting as if they just knocked off Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl after the game. They are a joke and last night's win only setting them up for a harder fall. At this point I almost want them to make a BCS game so they get exposed to the country other than at 2am est.

Up in a few hours with a strong Saturday card!

Good Luck!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

congrats nice call

Comment

good call i had them and the under good win
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

thank you for the winner!

Comment

Working...
        X