NBA Fantasy Trade Offer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Fantasy Trade Offer...

A person just sent a offer to me.. I want to put it out here and see what everyone thinks about it.. I like it when we all agree on something!

He wants:

Manu Ginobili and Ray Allen

He wants to give me:

Ben Gordon and Amare Stoudemire

I like it. Amare is a beast and Gordon is a stud.

Ray Allen will score but not do much else. Manu is great but remember he does come off the bench and again scoring and maybe some assists but not many boards. If you need rebounds pull the trigger.
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

this is the team i have right now.. and yes it is a 12 team league and it was a automated draft before anyone asks

Starting rotation is as follows:

PG,SG,G,SF,PF,F,C,C,Util,Util then i have 3 bench players.. Here is my team!

Jameer Nelson
      Manu Ginobili
      Ray Allen
      Kevin Garnett
      Danny Granger
      Jerry Stackhouse
      Kendrick Perkins
      Brendan Haywood
      Chris Duhon
      Delonte West
      Vince Carter
      Charlie Bell
      Nene Hilario

Right now Nene and Vince Carter are injured..

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
        this is the team i have right now.. and yes it is a 12 team league and it was a automated draft before anyone asks

Starting rotation is as follows:

PG,SG,G,SF,PF,F,C,C,Util,Util then i have 3 bench players.. Here is my team!

Jameer Nelson
        Manu Ginobili
        Ray Allen
        Kevin Garnett
        Danny Granger
        Jerry Stackhouse
        Kendrick Perkins
        Brendan Haywood
        Chris Duhon
        Delonte West
        Vince Carter
        Charlie Bell
        Nene Hilario

Right now Nene and Vince Carter are injured..
        amaree has struggled so far fantasy wise but pull the trigger i would do it in a heartbeat
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Your gonna be screwed on the guard position if you do this right away. Until Vince comes back your going to be out one good guard. I would pull this trade for these reasons:

Amare will solidify your center position which is the weak point of your team. Every team has one weak spot and this is it.

Gordon will replace Allen or Ginobli in scoring and assists and most likely rebounds. If Vince were healthy, you would have another starting guard who would do the same for you. Since he is not, you'd have to rely on a sub in Delonte West and Charlie Bell. You might struggle for a week or two but to me it is worth it.

Overall, even if the ranking is not high, some guys put up great numbers night in and night out. Zach Randolph is a double double every night but he was never in the top 25 of fantasy players, usually 75+. Still, he gave you 15 points, 10 boards a game at least. That is my thinking here. Screw rankings because they mean nothing.

Amare + Gordon = more stats than Ginobli + Allen. Blocks, Rebounds and Points should be more. Assists and steals most likely not. Free throw percentage obviously not. 3 point balls nope. But the key categories, blocks and points which are nice to win each week should go up.

Just my 2 cents
          NFL System - Year 1
          Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
          Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
          Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
          Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
          Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
          Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
          Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
          Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
          Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
          Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169
            Your gonna be screwed on the guard position if you do this right away. Until Vince comes back your going to be out one good guard. I would pull this trade for these reasons:

Amare will solidify your center position which is the weak point of your team. Every team has one weak spot and this is it.

Gordon will replace Allen or Ginobli in scoring and assists and most likely rebounds. If Vince were healthy, you would have another starting guard who would do the same for you. Since he is not, you'd have to rely on a sub in Delonte West and Charlie Bell. You might struggle for a week or two but to me it is worth it.

Overall, even if the ranking is not high, some guys put up great numbers night in and night out. Zach Randolph is a double double every night but he was never in the top 25 of fantasy players, usually 75+. Still, he gave you 15 points, 10 boards a game at least. That is my thinking here. Screw rankings because they mean nothing.

Amare + Gordon = more stats than Ginobli + Allen. Blocks, Rebounds and Points should be more. Assists and steals most likely not. Free throw percentage obviously not. 3 point balls nope. But the key categories, blocks and points which are nice to win each week should go up.

Just my 2 cents
            Thanks buddy! That is very much appreciated..

Comment

Working...
            X