Late Nhl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Nhl

Hope all is well for everyone ! playing a biggie on the late game... looks solid !

ANAHEIM ( FULL ) ---- +100

GOOD LUCK !

Originally posted by tash
    Hope all is well for everyone ! playing a biggie on the late game... looks solid !

ANAHEIM ( FULL ) ---- +100

GOOD LUCK !
    BOL buddy....I'll play em with ya...really need Philly to win in OT right now.....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      BOL buddy....I'll play em with ya...really need Philly to win in OT right now.....

haha- tell me about it- I played them pretty heavy tonight, along with the Blackhawks... let's get it in ! Thanks !

Comment

haha- tell me about it- I played them pretty heavy tonight, along with the Blackhawks... let's get it in ! Thanks !

the " SQUARES " have been doing pretty well so far in the NHL...haha ... times will soon change ! The powers in the western and eastern conference are starting to get their groove.... we shall see.... have a good night guys !

Comment

the " SQUARES " have been doing pretty well so far in the NHL...haha ... times will soon change ! The powers in the western and eastern conference are starting to get their groove.... we shall see.... have a good night guys !
          You hit the nail on the coffin with this statement buddy...couldnt have phrased it better myself...

Comment

Best of luck. With ya on this one.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Thanks for the Ducks winner buddy!!!

Comment

Working...
              X