In Game Thread for Thursday Night!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking ari +3
    Record (started keeping track as of 11/10/07)
    NCAAF: 14-9
    NFL: 7-6
    NBA: 4-4-2
    CBB: 10-6-1

Comment

• Stanford is a WINNNNNNNER

NEeded that bitch.

wins by 11.
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by meaiken
        I took the OVER 28
        My crook got 27.5 OV-115--Oregon will not go down without a fight here--big opportunity to take some chances and make some points--I am a over guy so my opinion may be skewed a bit--I was thinking under until I gave it a little more thought because of Dixon--but what does Oregon have to lose--the number two ranking--think they come out and try some shit..whether it works or not may be a different story...I like over as well-but under second half has ruled --I play a lot of second half's and just saying what I have seen in the past week
        Last edited by bryce; 11-15-2007, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
          Stanford is a WINNNNNNNER

NEeded that bitch.

wins by 11.

Nice I put that in last minute after I won the ucon 1st half bet
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

• Man I am having a great night. Hit the Late pick 3 at Hollywood for $104 on a $12 ticket
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
              My crook got 27.5 OV-115--Oregon will not go down without a fight here--big opportunity to take some chances and make some points--I am a over guy so my opinion may be skewed a bit--I was thinking under until I gave it a little more thought because of Dixon--but what does Oregon have to lose--the number two ranking--think they come out and try some shit..whether it works or not may be a different story...I like over as well-but under second has ruled --I play a lot and just saying what I have seen in the past week
              I am with you. I played a parlay Ore -3.5 and over 28.

FUCK U of A.

Comment

• guys, to me this line of 28 for the 2nd half is too high and is a "trap line" because of Dixon being out...I posted one last Sunday on Cincy/Bat 2nd half over and it won (barely), and though I don't like this 2nd half over as much, I still think it goes over...playing it small...GL

Comment

• I got -4.5 +105 for a line
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Comment

Man I am having a great night. Hit the Late pick 3 at Hollywood for $104 on a $12 ticket
                    I didn't know you were a horse player. I love watching the races at Los Alamitos. You ever watch them there.

Comment

I got -4.5 +105 for a line

would you still take it?
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy
                        guys, to me this line of 28 for the 2nd half is too high and is a "trap line" because of Dixon being out...I posted one last Sunday on Cincy/Bat 2nd half over and it won (barely), and though I don't like this 2nd half over as much, I still think it goes over...playing it small...GL
                        Reverse psychology capping biaaaaatch.

Comment

Man I am having a great night. Hit the Late pick 3 at Hollywood for $104 on a $12 ticket
                          that's awesome...glad to hear someone else is running good....I had no money in the account as of 3 weeks ago....then called my boy to put a bet in on the dolphins and zona for me....only took the dolphins, but lowered my zona bet, from 3 to 1, and i finished even....then i wanted hawks on monday, didn't get it....so i said fuck it...reloaded the account:

ball state huge on tuesday, arkon game and miami 2nd half last night, plus went 3-1 on the court...then tonight i hit USC, northeastern, gtown, missed spurs under but my large one is on zona.....sure hopes this carrys through the weekend cause there are some games i LOVE!
                          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
                            Bryce, what do you like second half. I am here now and ready for some winners
                            Sam--this is tough you got Oregon on the fence--number two team in the nation W/O their QB--at first look I liked ARI and Under--Meaiken who is a good capper made me rethink this a bit--not enough to throw it out--I layed off

Comment

• ok did over 27.5
                              Record (started keeping track as of 11/10/07)
                              NCAAF: 14-9
                              NFL: 7-6
                              NBA: 4-4-2
                              CBB: 10-6-1

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLimitz80
                                ok did over 27.5
                                wagerstreet stuck on 28...27.5 i woulda took...GL to you sir
                                1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Working...
                                X