Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the good word for the morning CBB game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    So VCU became favored what are you talkin about pounded molta?

he means pounded meaning the public is pounding houston, everyone is betting houston is what he means by pounding.
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
      he means pounded meaning the public is pounding houston, everyone is betting houston is what he means by pounding.
      Obviously I know what pounding means buddy....but they cant be pounding Houston if the line went from a pick em to Houston +1 before game time....
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Obviously I know what pounding means buddy....but they cant be pounding Houston if the line went from a pick em to Houston +1 before game time....
        Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

well, because technically when the line first came out vcu was favored by 1, then it became a pickem and then again VCU favored by 1. With pick em's, they really cant differ too much ya know. All the degenrates like us are betting on the 9am game. figures haha.
          Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
          1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

the game went from a pk to houston -2 right before tipoff.

pinny had it hou -1.5 -121, and the ML -133

someone had to pound something to make it move 2 pts before tip, especially with over 2/3 of public on vcu.

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
              I'm hitting 1st half HOUSTON!!! Their PG who was injured last year (6ast a gm yr before) is back allowing Mckiver to go back to the 2 where he is most effective. Big man transfer from Seton Hall down low, 2 other starters returning, an all-american juco transfer, and one more transfer from Auburn gives this team the weapons to run and gun, explaining the total jump of 9 pts since it opened...VCU lost 2 of the main guys from last years run but are still a solid team but I like HOU to get out of the gates first.
              NIce call on the first half! My site didnt even post this game at all.

Comment

Working...
              X