Hey kb ... Guess What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey kb ... Guess What?

The Celtics, Red Sox and Patriots are (17-0) since October 18th. You know the saying ... Don't hate tha' Player, hate tha' game!

Don't forget to get your beer and hotdogs ready for Sunday. The N.E. Revolution are playing in the MLS Championship game too!

P.S. This is just for kb. I owe it to him!

Comment

Comment

kb ... Who loves you babe, who loves you!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            The Celtics, Red Sox and Patriots are (17-0) since October 18th. You know the saying ... Don't hate tha' Player, hate tha' game!

Don't forget to get your beer and hotdogs ready for Sunday. The N.E. Revolution are playing in the MLS Championship game too!

thats awesome. how funny is it that the fuckin new england revolution is in the championship as well...does boston have a wnba team I can start betting on ? the clams ?

Comment

The Clams

Congrats Wayne you bastage! Unbelievable run that city is on! Gonna pick me up a Celtics hat sometime soon KG is just what that team needed. Guy is a great player

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                The Clams

Congrats Wayne you bastage! Unbelievable run that city is on! Gonna pick me up a Celtics hat sometime soon KG is just what that team needed. Guy is a great player

I think you will finally have a team to cheer for in Oklahoma City too. A team with a star named Durant on it.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  I think you will finally have a team to cheer for in Oklahoma City too. A team with a star named Durant on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X