CML's College Basketball Game of the Week Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CML's College Basketball Game of the Week Thread

Ok... here's the deal, never more than once a week and whenever I have a new one...i will post it in here and keep track of the game in my records. Normally I play $50=1 unit, it will stay the same here but games of the week will be 2 units=$100 if you know what I mean. These games of the week will run Wednesday to Wednesday, since today is Wednesday I can also have a game of the week this weekend sometime as long as its before next Wednesday if you get my drift.

First collegebasketball game of the week is today....

Lots of people are on Rhode Island ON the road tonight vs Brown. Don't mistake Brown for being a crappy program because their IVY league. They are 1-1 on the early season thus far and last time out against Michigan didnt get blown out of the water only lost by 15. For a team like Brown, to stay with Michigan and not get completely swept is pretty decent. The first game of the season they played Eastern Michigan and beat them by 19 points on the road. Rhode Island is a great team, theirs no denying but if their so great how come their not favored by 11, or 12 or even 15? 6.5, and now 5.5 in some books? Brown is 4-2 ATS against Rhode Island and always seem to give them a good game. Last year, Brown and Rhode Island played each other @ Rhode Island and Rhode Island only won by 4. Last time Rhode Island came to Brown, Rhode Island won by 4, time before that Brown beat them by 15. I think Brown could upset tonight to be quite honest but 6.5 points is a great line for me and the official first game of the week in college basketball, so do as you please. I know a lot are on Rhode Island, if you're undecided, this is the way to go.

BROWN +6.5 2 units GOW
    Last edited by ChangingMyLuck3; 11-14-2007, 04:52 PM.
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

gl witht he Brown call----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Brown couldnt play at the level of Rhode Island last night, so loss 0-1 to start the Game of the Weeks in college basketball.

Unloading another today... like i said they run wed-wed, so yesterday was wednesday and I said I could have another after wednesday, and I have one tonight, i love the pick if you can get it at a pickem or -1, even minus 2 I believe they cover, my play I got it as a pick em.

Eastern Washington at home vs UC Riverside.

UC Riverside is ATROCIOUS. How Eastern Washington isnt favored by at least 6 here, I have no idea. Eastern Washington got beat last time out but now they go back home and they definetly can score in bunches. Let me just say this to you, UC Riverside lost their last game out to Texas Arlington by 21 points. TEXAS ARLINGTON!? Are you kidding me. Thats embarrassing. At least Eastern Washington got beat by a legitimate team in New Mexico. Both teams here are 0-2, but Eastern Washington has had tough first two games and they are expected right now to be 0-2. They played nationally ranked Washington State in game 1 and like i said New Mexico in game 2. Last time out (last season) Eastern Wash won by 15. GL to everyone.

Eastern Washington PICK EM 2 units GOW

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

good luck with E. Wash tonight, CML! i'll check'er out!

Comment

BOL with East Wash today Zach!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Just got down on Eastern Wash -1.5 and good luck to us pal!!!

Comment

Thanks for the winner buddy...wasnt looking good at HT but a strong 2nd half pulled out the win for us!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                Thanks for the winner buddy...wasnt looking good at HT but a strong 2nd half pulled out the win for us!!!

excellent, glad I at least got one winner out of someone. I hope more people jumped on. Really liked this game tonight.

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Working...
                X