X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cal @ Washington +7

overtime Thriller Last Year Cal Winning At Home 31-24
    I Love Washington As A Home Dog +7 To Cover

The Only Concern Will Washington Be Looking Ahead Vs Wsu As They Beat Them Away 35-32 Last Year
    With This Year Marking The 100th Anniversary Of The Apple Cup Game......

CAL DID LOSE TO OREGON ST 28-31 AT HOME

WASHINGTON DID LOSE TO OREGON ST 29-23 AWAY
    WITH 15 OF THE 29 POINTS BEING FIELD GOALS...AND I BELIEVE THEIR WAS SOME REVIEW (BEAVER FUMBLE) TOWARDS THE END OF THE GAME THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OVERRULED IN FAVOR OF THE HUSKIES....

As For locker He Will Play Against Cal With Only A Muscle Strain In His Trap...

just A Thought....
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

good luck with Wash, Crazy!

Comment

That play at the end you are talking about was ruled in favor of Washington and could not be reviewed because Washington got on the field and snapped the ball very quickly. But, if it were reveiwed, Oregon State would have had first and goal at the one and probably won 36-23 instead of the 29-23 final. Referees ruled it a fumble by RB Bernard although replay clearly showed that his knee and his hip were down before THE GROUND caused the fumble! They missed 3 calls in one play as he was down, with possession three different times.

Is Locker really going to play? I havent heard status yet but I cant see how.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
      X