Interesting SEC & Big 12 Stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting SEC & Big 12 Stat

SEC and Big 12 teams were 9-0-1 ATS and 8-2 SU after bye weeks when playing teams that played the week before. last week Kentucky and Miss.St fit the bill.

With the MSU and Kentucky wins last week this is now 11-0-1 ATS and 10-2 SU. This week the only one that fits is OleMiss vs LSU. {can it be???????}
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Nice work! Thanx for updating! Interesting!
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

WHAT TO WATCH FOR: Four of the last five games in the Ole Miss-LSU series have been decided by three points or less, including the Tigers’ 23-20 overtime win a year ago ... The Rebels are facing the nation’s No. 1 team for the first time since 1994 ... Over the last two years, Ole Miss' average margin of defeat against top-10 opponents is 5.0 points (four games, including one in overtime) ... This will mark the Rebels’ fourth game of the season against a top-25 foe and second against a top-five opponent ... Senior RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis is 33 rushing yards short of 1,000 for the year ... He is averaging 96.7 yards per game and coming off his fourth 100-yard game of the year.
      "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

InjuriesPlayer Status/Updated Notes

Greg Hardy DL Prob Sat - Suspension - 10/30/07 He has served his suspension and should play in Week 12 against LSU.

Seth Adams QB Ques Sat - Undisclosed - 11/12/07 He may miss Week 12 against LSU for undisclosed reasons.

Jeremy Garrett DE Ques Sat - Knee - 10/31/07 He did not play in Week 11 against Northwestern State due to a knee injury.

Comment

Louisiana State Tigers

Darry Beckwith LB Ques Sat - Knee - 11/12/07 He is questionable to play Saturday against Mississippi because of a knee injury

Comment

Working...
          X