Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oregon to beat up on Arizona this week. Anyone agree or disagree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon to beat up on Arizona this week. Anyone agree or disagree?

Just looking for some thoughts. I find this line to be about a touchdown off at 12.5 which is where it is now. Early money on Arizona but I just dont get it. Early money isnt always smart money though.

National TV game Primetime game for Dixon. Number 2 in BCS and wants to impress. Complete talent mismatch.

Something funny going on with that line. Should be 20.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Oregon gonna roll em big time..
    Good Luck as always!
    NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
    NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
    That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

oregon showcases a little bit here. i like them

Comment

Yeah I like Oregon to smoke Arizona. I already got some money on them.
        Record (started keeping track as of 11/10/07)
        NCAAF: 14-9
        NFL: 7-6
        NBA: 4-4-2
        CBB: 10-6-1

Comment

I agree with molta that Oregon will try and showcase for the thursday night audience and state the pac-10's case for a bcs title shot.
          I don't know what the number is but I really like this to be a high scoring game.I'm taking the Over on anything O/56. Im taking Oregon 48-28

Comment

I like Oregon as well... they will be looking to completely dominate opponents to plead their case into the national championship.. even if they are up by 21 at the half they will not stop scoring until the fat lady sings...IMO.
            Go Browns!!

Comment

I disagree. Arizona has been playing better this latter part of the season, except for that embarrassing home loss to Stanford. They stayed within a TD of USC and has won their last 2 games, on the road at Washington and at home against UCLA. They have had 2 weeks to prepare for Oregon and you gotta know Mike Stoops would love to knock off Oregon to give his brother Bob a shot at the title with Oklahoma. Zona keeps it close imo.
              Last edited by kbsooner21; 11-13-2007, 09:31 AM.

Comment

I like Oregon a lot here. Definitely will take advantage of the prime time spotlight. I think they win by at least 20.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  I disagree. Arizona has been playing better this latter part of the season, except for that embarrassing home loss to Stanford. They stayed within a TD of USC and has won their last 2 games, on the road at Washington and at home against UCLA. They have had 2 weeks to prepare for Oregon and you gotta know Mike Stoops would love to knock off Oregon to give his brother Bob a shot at the title with Oklahoma. Zona keeps it close imo.
                  agreed
                  1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

I hate to say it but I agree with KB here. I have played Oregon numerous times this year and they have a very good team, but Arizona has played well in alot of their games this year.

My main concern her though is Dixon's health. I may have been on Oregon regardless of the above, but Dixon's health is keeping me away from this game.

There will be better shots out there I think. If feeling a need to play the game (it is a Thursday night) wait till the totals come out. Oregon has an excellent run attack and Arizona has been outrushed by all opponents with the exception of N Arizona and Stanford. Arizona can pass, and Oregon can be passed on. 31 - 20 seems like a minimum here, 41 - 24 more likely. Once again f Dixon plays. So any thing over 51 works for me.
                    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Great insight so far on this one and I appreciate it. And although my post states that I think the line is off by a touchdown or so, KB makes some good points to back me off that a bit. But, I do think that Oregon wins this game because as Bill stated, Arizona will not be able to stop Dixon (if he plays, which he is supposed to). And although its a nice story that Mike can help his brother Bob out, in the scheme of things Im not sure that means a whole lot. I would think that Mike is trying to win every game equally especially since he hasnt built the national title contender there yet that everyone is expecting. But, as KB said, they are playing well lately and do have the offense that can keep up for a while. But for how long, thats the question.
                      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah I don't see how Mike can help Bob. He can't say to his team Yeah lets go out there and beat them for my brother! There is just no motivation for his team there. So that a moot point in my eyes.
                        Record (started keeping track as of 11/10/07)
                        NCAAF: 14-9
                        NFL: 7-6
                        NBA: 4-4-2
                        CBB: 10-6-1

Comment

how did i know you would play tha Stoops card!

Comment

Working...
                          X