Veterans Day!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans Day!!!!!

just wanted to say thank you to all the men and women who serve or served our great country. Thank you, with out you this country wouldnt be what it is.

I'm sure there are many of you on here who served. I thank you all.

Big Mike - thanks for all you have done.

Bryan
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Nice, i concur. Never served but i am grateful of those who have and still are serving.

God bless you
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Appreciate the thread!
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

god bless u all who is reading this and is still in the military doing the right thing

and may u rest in peace the fallen soldiers that gave up there lives for us all....................
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Thank you very much for everything you service men and women have done. You are what makes this country so great. God Bless each and everyone of you.

Comment

appreciate the thought......nice of ya to be so considerate.....

I appreciate the Soldiers that are "right now" doing what they can for our Country........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I Too Want To Say Thank You Saw A Nice Little Thing On Abc This Morning About The World War 2 Monument Just Built In Washington.he Said That This Was Built For Thier Meomory And A Place For Them To Come To Remember All Of The Friends They Lost.problem Was That Most Of The People That Served Were Not Well Off Financially To Afford A Plane Trip.this Guy Was Taking Donations And Already Has Sent Over 1000 Vets To The Site.was A Very Touching Moment When All Of The Men Got Off The Plane Everyone In The Airport Had American Flags And There Was A Band.bob Dole Was On Hand At The Monument And Said That He Has Greeted Every Vet That Had Gotten Off The Bus.these Guys Were Dressed In Uniform Was Very Good To See.

Again Thanks To All Who Made This Country What It Is Today Without You We Might Not Be Able To Do Things On Here We Take So Much For Granite.
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Thanks Dimer You The Man
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I agree.. EVERYONE that is or has served our country I give you a BIG THANK YOU!! I have a cousin that is in Iraq right now as we speak for his 2nd time and my best friend hasnt been long came from over there.. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Comment

Very nicely stated. Ditto
                    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

just saw this guys...thx for the well wishes and I too would like to thank all the people in the military, both past and present

Comment

Working...
                      X