Monday Night Football.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football.........

I had another sad 1-4 performance on Sunday in NFL as Joe Public and all the favorites continue to cash the tickets. :confused: I am confident that things will turn around, but until they do, buyer beware, play at your own risk! We cashed in last Monday night after a terrible Sunday, so hopefully we will do the same this week. This is a huge play for me............

5 STAR: Dallas (+7.5) OVER NY GIANTS

Bill Parcells is the only reason this game is in the Monday night spotlight, and the last thing the Cowboys want to due is embarrass the Tuna on National TV. I think this line is inflated a bit due to the results of last weeks games, where the Cowboys lost at home to Atlanta as a home favorite, while the Giants had an impressive win over the Rams. The Cowboys should bounce back here, they are 5-1 against the spread in road games off an upset loss by 10 points or more as a home favorite since 1992. The Cowboys are also 11-4 against the spread in their first divisional road game of the season. The Giants have lost four straight MNF games straight up and they have only covered the spread in one of their last eight Monday Night games. Parcells and the Cowboys coaching staff know the Giants offense well, and I look for them to be able to keep this one close. Take the points here!

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

good luck John

great day in college again on saturday

your NFL will be up units in no time

nut

Comment

JC...The linesmakers are just building up the confidence of the chalk chasers...4th or 5th week then its all over for them.
      Keep up the good work..you saved my ass more than once.

Comment

Thanks guys, dog day will be coming!!

Good luck,
        John
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

Bring this one home tonight John. I like the pick and will be on it.:D
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

John,
            I am usually with you, but I just don't see it tonight. I am taking NYG.

Good luck
            Thanks for the college picks!
            Scooner!

Comment

Yesterday must have been "Bring your own Crack pipe" at the local strip joint. The Cowboys don't have a chance tonight. They are a terrible football team. The one game they had a chance to pick up was last weeks home game against Atlanta.

Now why would anyone believe that they were going to go up to NY and decide to play ball? I don't think so!

This is a gift at -7-1/2.....take it for what it is!

Comment

GOOD LUCK JOHN

I won't say you don't have a chance John cause i'm scared of Parcells going back to N.Y. where i think the Cowboys will be VERY motivated tonight....... ADD to that....... Did anyone see what Houston did to Miami in Week 1 as a Double Digit Dog? NO..... What about yesterday in Oakland? John i have the other side because of what i think is a talent level difference but to say in the NFL you have no chance is RIDICULOUS!

GOOD LUCK

Wayne

Comment

thanks

thanks for posting your plays, never have done so good till i found bettorschat. everbody is great thanks to all

Comment

$$PIX- typically monday/sunday night/thursday night games don't go the way they are "supposed" to go. The fact that you say the giants look like a GIFT makes dallas even more compelling. The only thing that concerns me is, every damn service is on the cowboys.

Comment

If I remember

Parcell's isn't shit without Perkens getting the brains and muscle for him to coach. I may be wrong but that is the true history.Perkens has put every team together that Parcell's has coached.

Comment

wiz ....

Interesting stuff there that i never even noticed.

Ahhhhhhhh John. Your pick is looking better and better at every commercial break! :D

Comment

Hell of a game! Cowboys make the Tuna proud!

John
                          Good luck,
                          John

Comment

thanks for the winner John! Keep them comming.

-Scott

Comment

John,

Good pick, I didn't think the Cowboys could do it!
                              Scooner!

Comment

Working...
                              X