Thoughts on Colts/Chargers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Colts/Chargers?

What is the consenus? Favorite, dog, over, under?
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

It is real hard to get a read on this Charger team...just as they look like they are putting it all together - they lay an egg. There is a lot of heat on them here and I think they will play one of their best games of the season in typical jekyll-and-hyde fashion. The question is - will their best game even be enough to beat the Colts?

Comment

I think the Chargers do bring their "A" game tonight. Sunday night football, at home, and an important game. Will it be enought? I'm not sure. If I had to pick I say it comes down to the last possession of the game. Colts by 3
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Colts are the better team and should take this game by atleast a TD....I also am on the under 47'.....Chargers have feasted on some bad teams to get their wins and the Colts have lost a close to the Pats.....Chargers still get backers based off last seasons rep and they are a shadow of last seasons team.....with that said the game still has to be played on the field and this is the NFL so anything can happen and I wouldnt be shocked

PEACE

Comment

i have the under 47.5 and

a tease Chargers +10.5 and under 54.5

Comment

I agree with Motor here. I was just saying to a buddy that if I took the Chargers it would be for one reason. Home field. Not that they dont have any edges, but the Colts have many more and more decisive edges at that. I have Sunday night away teams as a rule, but every time I go against the Colts they make me regret it. Plus, Dungy is strong of a SU loss. Im going with the Colts.
            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Like the under also as per Motor and Tony. Actually think this could be a 24-10 type game.

Comment

Working...
              X