Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amber Alert: GrandPa has lost his frikkin mind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber Alert: GrandPa has lost his frikkin mind!

After yo-yoing and rollercoasting all day and night Saturday. it appears the old man has lost all of the remaining marbles, and has played way too many NFL games. His book should be ashame for preying on a senior and exploiting his senile vulnerabilities. Report this man at once!

Mia +2.5
    KC -3
    Atl/Caro U 36
    NO -10.5
    Pitt/Cle O 47.5
    Stl/NO O 46.5
    Chi/Oak O 38.5
    NYG +2
    Ari - 1.5

Good luck everyone, God help us all!
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

gl grandpa but that dont hold a candle to what me and kaptain usally play gl buddy
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Dan Marino guaranteed a Miami win this week

Comment

Looks just about right to me.BOL to y Pa.
        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

gl to ya GrandPa----don't fret it.....you're in the early stages of "Kaptainitis"...........it progressively gets worse...........but it can be controlled, by using the New Medicine "Fuckemall".....It makes you not give a shit what others think........

Get em GrandPa

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
            gl to ya GrandPa----don't fret it.....you're in the early stages of "Kaptainitis"...........it progressively gets worse...........but it can be controlled, by using the New Medicine "Fuckemall".....It makes you not give a shit what others think........

Get em GrandPa

My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
            20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
            ---------------------------------------------------
            LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

If anyone is in the Houston area today and sees a disshevelled disoriented, unkempt, ornery, hungover, desperate, horny, out of his mind degenerate......

Do not approach this man! Do not offer him money, coffee, a newspaper or general kind thoughts. Please just give him an NFL winner or three, and the old Grandpa will be forever indebted to thou, and will not hassle or tag along, he promises!
              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

when we found kaptain a few years ago wandering the streets he was mumbling something about rotation #'s and singing the devil went down to georgia.......then a week later he was dressed as a pirate in a diaper......the following week he was walking the streets in his bathrobe claiming he was hemingway.........then the following week he was claiming he was santa and had an elf-like character named rook with him......We captured him...gave him some winners and he is a s good as new

we fixed him up and you will get better too

Comment

LOL

BOL today Gramps!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

BOL Gramps
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Totals all look promising at halftime, but we all know there is no pro-rating in sports betting.

Comment

On the early card, all three sides lost and all three totals won.

Go figure

Comment

good luck on tha 3's, G-Pa!

Comment

Not a man alive makin a livin at 4 and 5

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                              Not a man alive makin a livin at 4 and 5
                              Loved my college card Grandpa, played a ton of games, and walked away 8-11, so knows what you are saying.

Hit them big next time
                              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
                              X