No announcement yet.

Hawaii = Frauds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opps, you already explained why.....sorry bro......
    jordanrules..................

Comment

whatever
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

I've said this all year. They stink

Comment

Unlike Boise last year, I do not think they have any shot of getting into a BCS game. Because, honestly, Boise matched up well with Oklahoma. Did I think they would win outright? Absolutely not. But I do recall that Boise was my largest bowl wager because I thought very strongly they would keep that game close. Their RB is one of the best in CFB and they have a very quick and good sized defense. Plus, Zabranski was good enough to keep them in the game with his pro arm. In contrast, all Hawaii can do is throw and their defense does not match up well against any potential BCS with the exception of Kansas in my opinion and Kansas I think would beat them by 28 points. BCS wants competetive games. Hawaii aint gettin in. I agree with you totally.
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

That's all cool guys...I respect everyone's opinions, and everything about the schedule is true. It is soft, and the dumb ass AD Herman Frazier is the jack ass to blame for that. We support the team though, because all they can do is play what's been put in front of them. They did not make the schedule, or ask Michigan State to back out of the game they had on the schedule with us this year. Michigan State paid the University of Hawaii $250,000 to opt out of the game they had on the schedule for this year. What's fucked up is they are going to be one of the weak ass schools who grumbles about Hawaii's weak schedule, and why they should not be in a BCS game.

The reason they added the extra BCS game was to through a bone to the non-BCS conferences anyway...so what's the big deal if they get in???? Hey, if Hawaii doesn't get the bid, and another non-BCS team gets it, that's fine with me.

I will say this...everyone is correct that they have played like shit this year, and have not put together a complete game yet. But I have watched every game this year, and they have the talent and coaching to be on the field with anybody if they play a full game. They can hang 30 on any team in the country, just by virtue of the offense that they run.

Just giving my 2 cents, and I do respect everyone else's...but Hawaii's been snubbed over the years on Basketball bids, Baseball bids, hosting regionals and a whole lot of other shit. So if we do get in a BCS, I'll be one of the guys handing out tissues to all the cry babies.
            $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Hawaii probably could hang 30 on 90pct of the teams in the country, I agree. (Not LSU, USC, VaTech tho, IMO). They probably wont beat Boise anyway so this could all be a mute point. But what Michigan State did was classless and cowardly. Heard that story during the game last night and I couldnt believe it. Anyway, good luck to your Warriors but I dont think they will be voted high enough to get that 12th spot. Just an opinion though, personally I have nothing against them other than that they may take the place of a more deserving team.
              "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by KR-V3
                Must agree....I loss money too bro, but go easy.
                I bet the 1st half so I was good
                Record (started keeping track as of 11/10/07)
                NCAAF: 14-9
                NFL: 7-6
                NBA: 4-4-2
                CBB: 10-6-1

Comment

Probably going to be about 20 degrees and snowing in Nevada. That shouldnt work to well for Hawaii. Not to mention Nevada has a guy who isnt so bad at the QB position. Should be a HUGE test for Hawaii this week.

Comment

I'm betting on Nevada and hope I lose my bet

I don't want to wake up from this dream yet
                    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Oh well Hawaii won and I did not lose my bet!!
                      1*=$50

Comment

No one will be talking about Hawaii after they play Boise dude.....Boise will beat Hawaii decisively
                        NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

Even June Jones was acting as if they were the 1986 Miami Hurricanes. It was NEVADA their buddy. 5-4 Nevada. Back up qb (although a pretty good one) Nevada. Needed a safety to beat them and some terrible officiating and coaching. I lost so much respect for June Jones after I saw him carrying on like that. Hope Boise stomps them. I dont think they will. But I hope they do.

Comment

Originally posted by worm
                            No one will be talking about Hawaii after they play Boise dude.....Boise will beat Hawaii decisively

I'm betting on Boise St!!! It's all about making money!! Don't you understand?
                            1*=$50

Comment

Working...
                            X