No announcement yet.

Saturdays 11/10/07 Goy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOL today Mark...I'll play em with ya pal!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck Sea!
      My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
      20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
      ---------------------------------------------------
      LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

Good Luck with your bigun!!

Comment

Good Luck Seaofred
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Good Luck Sea With The Goy
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

hey guys just want to say im sorry about the GOY that went in the tank yesterday.if you faded it then great but i was really confident with BC and they shoved it in my face.im going to sit on the sidelines for a while until i recoup the horrible defeat.i know im not one of the most popular on here but for the people that do have my back i hope i can make it up to you in the future.
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

you are solid red!! thanks and gl!!!!!!

Comment

no worries pal......

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                    hey guys just want to say im sorry about the GOY that went in the tank yesterday.if you faded it then great but i was really confident with BC and they shoved it in my face.im going to sit on the sidelines for a while until i recoup the horrible defeat.i know im not one of the most popular on here but for the people that do have my back i hope i can make it up to you in the future.
                    No worries buddy lost on BC myself. No need to be sorry, it happens. We'll be here for ya and looking forward to your plays.
                    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

thanks guys,i really appreciate it,....theres a nice bunch of great people here and thats why i choose to be here
                      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Today is a new day pal. I was on them yesterday along with 20 other losers. Let's have a good day today! Best of luck to you!

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred

Red, i followed even teased it and still lost. Am i mad at you....
                          ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I hate posting losers, especially GOY, but thats what this forum is here for. Forget it, you are still one of my favorites around here.

Chin up buddy
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Your as solid as any other capper on this board M ... Shake yourself off and don't get down on yourself ... you are a great guy

Comment

Working...
                            X