Monster Parlay (8 teams)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Parlay (8 teams)

Have a little cash left in my account, I'm going to take a break for a little bit on the games again, im gettin my ass beat. This parlay ive looked into all the games and love every single one of them and they start tonight, no games tomorrow, college football on saturday and some NFL. I've hit a 9 team parlay just like this before for a simliar payout.

Here it is. good luck everyone. Even if you put $5 on it, IMO it's worth it. Great chance to hit...

Parlay (8 Teams)

Bet $30.63 to Win $1231.57
    Date Team Line

11/08/07 Nets(NewJersey) -260
    19:40 ET
    11/08/07 SanFrancisco +16
    20:00 ET
    11/08/07 Senators(Ottawa) -255
    19:35 ET
    11/11/07 Titans(Tennessee) -210
    13:05 ET
    11/11/07 Colts(Indianapolis) -190
    20:20 ET
    11/08/07 BYU -275
    21:05 ET
    11/10/07 Georgia -2
    15:35 ET
    11/10/07 OregonSt -5.5
    22:20 ET

Your Total Bet: 30.63
    Total Potential Win: 1231.57

new jersey will win, but to be safe, took the ML, san fran should keep it close with oklahoma, its the first game of the season, big favorites typically don't cover. ottawa should roll tonight in the nhl, tennessee on sunday should beat Jacksonville at home, they already beat them on the road this year. Indy is pissed that they lost to the Patriots, the we know now that San Diego is very beatable. BYU should have no problem at home passing TCU tonight took that ML and Georgia at home should beat Auburn at least by a field goal. Georgia playing some great ball, and Oregon State really is under rated, they should roll by a touchdown in their game on Saturday night. Let's hope Sunday rolls around, and all these hit. best of luck everyone!
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

I hope you pull that mother out
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

BOL with the big parlay Zach!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck with tha monster parlay tonight, Lucky!

Comment

btw chado, just fyi, i know you dont like to spend a lot, esp on this big of a parlay, but $5.00 will win you just over $205.00, with $10.00 winning $410, $15.00 will win $615, $20.00 will win $820, $25.00 will win $1025 and my $30 wins just over $1230.00. GL everyone

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
            btw chado, just fyi, i know you dont like to spend a lot, esp on this big of a parlay, but $5.00 will win you just over $205.00, with $10.00 winning $410, $15.00 will win $615, $20.00 will win $820, $25.00 will win $1025 and my $30 wins just over $1230.00. GL everyone
            I'll put $5 bucks on it with ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1

ok just dont be like.. oh man I shoulda played along with you when im counting my $$$

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

there ya go, thats what I like to hear. tell me if it comes out to what I had, little over $205.00

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Best of luck buddy.
                  Go Browns!!

Comment

I'm going to take a break for a little bit on the games again, im gettin my ass beat.
                    Dont take this the wrong way but you know I have told you this before but we arent gonna get rich from gambling or else the whole world would do it. If you could just bet small like I do, you still have action to watch sports, it doesnt affect you financially, and shouldnt force you to take a break....

An 0-3 night for -3.30 units for me is like $33 bucks....I could care less if I lose $33 bucks.....

An 0-3 night for you could be comethng like around $300 bucks.....

Basically what I am saying is wouldnt you prefer to not lose a lot just because you cant win a lot? Thats the way I look at it personally....$10 bucks more is WAY better than $300 bucks less.....JMHO....take whis for what you want buddy...

Comment

Dont take this the wrong way but you know I have told you this before but we arent gonna get rich from gambling or else the whole world would do it. If you could just bet small like I do, you still have action to watch sports, it doesnt affect you financially, and shouldnt force you to take a break....

An 0-3 night for -3.30 units for me is like $33 bucks....I could care less if I lose $33 bucks.....

An 0-3 night for you could be comethng like around $300 bucks.....

Basically what I am saying is wouldnt you prefer to not lose a lot just because you cant win a lot? Thats the way I look at it personally....$10 bucks more is WAY better than $300 bucks less.....JMHO....take whis for what you want buddy...

Are you done talking yet? JK. I know, I understand your logic. Thats excellent that you can be fine with betting $10.00 a game, because you're right, its obvious, when you lose a lot, you lose a lot less! More money, can go further etc...

To me though, I cant wager $10 on a game, $25 maybe, but $10 TO ME (IMO) doesnt get me hard when a watch a game, if you know what I mean. I WISH i coudl bet $10 and be happy with that. Im not quite as bad as some people though... at least I know when to stop and can actually stop ya know. Thanks always for your advice mr chad.

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Are you done talking yet? JK. I know, I understand your logic. Thats excellent that you can be fine with betting $10.00 a game, because you're right, its obvious, when you lose a lot, you lose a lot less! More money, can go further etc...

To me though, I cant wager $10 on a game, $25 maybe, but $10 TO ME (IMO) doesnt get me hard when a watch a game, if you know what I mean. I WISH i coudl bet $10 and be happy with that. Im not quite as bad as some people though... at least I know when to stop and can actually stop ya know. Thanks always for your advice mr chad.
                        I dont bet $10 on every game...I usually bet to win $20 or $25 and sometimes as much as $50 but RARELY EVER over $100...like I said to each his own...just letting you know what has worked for me to keep me "in the game" and avoiding having to take breaks and what have you....so take it for what its worth...good luck pal!!!

Comment

I dont bet $10 on every game...I usually bet to win $20 or $25 and sometimes as much as $50 but RARELY EVER over $100...like I said to each his own...just letting you know what has worked for me to keep me "in the game" and avoiding having to take breaks and what have you....so take it for what its worth...good luck pal!!!

dude, you the man, you still have my email address right, send me an email and give me your # again I lost it, I gotta call you and shoot the shit again one of these nights.

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

dude, you the man, you still have my email address right, send me an email and give me your # again I lost it, I gotta call you and shoot the shit again one of these nights.
                            Yes I do I sent you my # in an email a while back but you never sent me yours....dont know if you deleted that email or not but I can send it to you again....

Comment

Yes I do I sent you my # in an email a while back but you never sent me yours....dont know if you deleted that email or not but I can send it to you again....

yes, thats what I just said Chad, send me an email with your # in it. I cant find the email, I didnt delete it but somehow its lost in 1000 messages in my inbox.

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Working...
                              X