Does anyone think that Solich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone think that Solich

will be a lil extra motivated to stomp someone this week? I know he has been successful at Ohio since being pushed out of Nebraska, but if you were him, wouldn't you be a little extra psyched to put on a show the same week your successor gave up 76 & his job security is being questioned on ESPN? Or am I reaching too far looking for an excuse to bet Ohio?

Originally posted by celtics72
    will be a lil extra motivated to stomp someone this week? I know he has been successful at Ohio since being pushed out of Nebraska, but if you were him, wouldn't you be a little extra psyched to put on a show the same week your successor gave up 76 & his job security is being questioned on ESPN? Or am I reaching too far looking for an excuse to bet Ohio?

thats a bit of a reach. imo
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

i think that is similar to a conspiracy theory,,,,makes a good soundbite but a pro like him does not think like that

Comment

Not really making the connection to his successor getting 4 bits hung on him and his wanting to shine.

If they cover ( I am on them) I will accept any angle though
        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
        X