Tech.

TD CMU, buddy

24-17 CMU.
    Hold these guys!!!

Comment

Need a big Defensive stand.

Enough said.

CMU INT.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Findlay defeated Ohio State in a exhibtion game--70-68 NCAA HOOPS

Comment

WOW.

Get that TD and put this Mother fucker away.

THis would be a huge win for me tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
            Need a big Defensive stand.

Enough said.

CMU INT.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Well at least my 2 halftime plays are coming in---I still have a shot all three--halfs and the tease but I will figure one loss here at this point!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
              Well at least my 2 halftime plays are coming in---I still have a shot all three--halfs and the tease but I will figure one loss here at this point!
              Sorry Bryce. I forgot about your game bet. FG here and it would be a push right?

Comment

Damn Troy, If you would have accepted the offer last week in FFB that had Ahman Green & Earnest Graham for Steve Smith, you would have won your match. Steve Smith is just sucking ass lately and his value is dropping like a rock. His zero points last week didn't help either. Maybe you should have taken a risk and pulled the trigger on that one. Those 2 RB's had 9 & 12 points last week. Now you want to give me him and Driver for Addai? Are you crazy!!!

You better sell lower than that with Steve Smith or you will be "Stuck" with him and his QB situation in Carolina for the rest of the year. The trade deadline is less than a week away!!!!

Comment

Sorry Bryce. I forgot about your game bet. FG here and it would be a push right?
                  Hey buddy--its all good---I could lose 20 in a row and I will still be here--no big deal--this is my hobby if I lose I lose and it looks like this is yours as well--if I can hit two--woo hoo--you never offend me--so no worries here!!

Comment

And yes this will be a push if this ends and I will win two half times and Push the other!! I am thinking I should just start betting halfs!! LOL!! That won't happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                      Damn Troy, If you would have accepted the offer last week in FFB that had Ahman Green & Earnest Graham for Steve Smith, you would have won your match. Steve Smith is just sucking ass lately and his value is dropping like a rock. His zero points last week didn't help either. Maybe you should have taken a risk and pulled the trigger on that one. Those 2 RB's had 9 & 12 points last week. Now you want to give me him and Driver for Addai? Are you crazy!!!

You better sell lower than that with Steve Smith or you will be "Stuck" with him and his QB situation in Carolina for the rest of the year. The trade deadline is less than a week away!!!!
                      I know. I don't understand how they can't get Smith the ball. Just throw the rock up there and the guy will grab it. Most agressive WR in the league. Killing me.

Green is perpetually hurt. I will give grahm his due.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
                        Hey buddy--its all good---I could lose 20 in a row and I will still be here--no big deal--this is my hobby if I lose I lose and it looks like this is yours as well--if I can hit two--woo hoo--you never offend me--so no worries here!!
                        NICE THOUGHT PROCESS
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• How Much Time Left And Who Has The Ball.
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
                            I know. You are so laid back, but I don't want it to seem like I am rubbing it in to anyone.

WMU driving. Have seen weirder things happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
                              I know. I don't understand how they can't get Smith the ball. Just throw the rock up there and the guy will grab it. Most agressive WR in the league. Killing me.

Green is perpetually hurt. I will give grahm his due.
                              I hear ya'. On name alone, it is hard to give up Steve Smith but that guy is killing you. Trading name for name is tough with the struggles he is having right now and the QB situation still looks bleak. All bets are off at this point and as bad as you need a RB, personally, i would get what i could for Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by tech fan
                                How Much Time Left And Who Has The Ball.
                                You crack me up. Ever heard of a game tracker?

2:19 left CMU 27-17. WMU ball on CMU 3. 1st and goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X