Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
    T-mac!
    Damn right.. sweet little 3 point shot there!

Comment

Go CHiiiipppy Wahhhhhas

TD
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Did both of these teams forget how to score??????????
        My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
        20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
        ---------------------------------------------------
        LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
          lol.. yeah i am stoked for this season! We have a shot at going all the way again.. Davidson wouldnt surprise me at all to give us a very tough game from beginning to end.. Great team to start the season off with IMO.. they have tons of returning starters from the same team that went deep into the tourney last season that lost to Maryland..
          It happens--there will no doubt be some big upsets early!! I will keep my eye on that---with NC number one Davidson should be getting 20?? What do you think---

Comment

nice TD by CMU
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
              Go CHiiiipppy Wahhhhhas

TD
              NICE!!!

Comment

hey stu, where do you think Gay rod is gonna end up next year?
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
                  It happens--there will no doubt be some big upsets early!! I will keep my eye on that---with NC number one Davidson should be getting 20?? What do you think---
                  I say anywhere between 15-20.. If its that high IMO take Davidson. Stephen Curry is their point guard. he was a freshman last season and scored 30 points in their loss to Maryland.. This is the only team that i really follow in the southern conference.. they are a point spread covering machine.. check em out and keep an eye on them.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                    hey stu, where do you think Gay rod is gonna end up next year?
                    Cubs,Angels or Dodgers IMHO.. I give the lean towards the Cubs.After i found out he was wanting 100 million more dollars im glad the yanks didnt fuckup and give it to him.. Dude is solid as they come and IMO the best player in the game when it comes to regular season games but when it comes playoff time thats a different story.. Im glad we didnt sign him for that much so we can use our farm system!

Comment

I say anywhere between 15-20.. If its that high IMO take Davidson. Stephen Curry is their point guard. he was a freshman last season and scored 30 points in their loss to Maryland.. This is the only team that i really follow in the southern conference.. they are a point spread covering machine.. check em out and keep an eye on them.
                      I will--the reason I think the line will be so high is that bettors don't pay attention at times--hell I didn't know that about Davidson--I remember--last year-- but wouldn't think they had mucho grande ability---GL buddy--lets have a good year!

Comment

I will--the reason I think the line will be so high is that bettors don't pay attention at times--hell I didn't know that about Davidson--I remember--last year-- but wouldn't think they had mucho grande ability---GL buddy--lets have a good year!
                        U too buddy! I noticed Davidson 2 years ago and have been following them ever since.. they have made me some $!! They are still young with only 2 seniors on the entire team.. They will win the Southern Conference again and make the big dance and make a little noise there like they normally do.. If this game is on tv (Which im sure it will be) check em out.. Stephen Curry is a stud.im surprised he didnt go to a big school he really has the talent..

Comment

go w.mich !

Comment

U too buddy! I noticed Davidson 2 years ago and have been following them ever since.. they have made me some $!! They are still young with only 2 seniors on the entire team.. They will win the Southern Conference again and make the big dance and make a little noise there like they normally do.. If this game is on tv (Which im sure it will be) check em out.. Stephen Curry is a stud.im surprised he didnt go to a big school he really has the talent..
                            Oh I will!! I got it pegged now!!

Comment

Oh I will!! I got it pegged now!!
                              lol!

Comment

Originally posted by beerball101
                                go w.mich !
                                I forgot Simmons went out that really hurt them--they just picked up a pass play though but when he went out it hurt..

Comment

Working...
                                X