central mich/w mich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• central mich/w mich

ni thought weather was supposed to be hail and snow..i took the under bc of this..looks nice there

yep, weather looks good to me!

Comment

W MICH receiver kicks a guy gets thrown out and a 15 yard penalty--Timons or something they said this is one of their best players.---..UNREAL!! They were inside the 10 yd line---ready to go up 14-0--thinking they get nothing here...totally wrong..

Comment

the fix is on
        Good Luck as always!
        NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
        NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
        That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

Originally posted by x2gold
          the fix is on
          Call it whatever but I am pissed off--these guys have to be fkn idiots...Sorry X---I don't have a bunch of cash on this but when I see this it just churns my stomach---no reason to do this...

Comment

I have said several times that there have been strong allegations against players and officials in this league specifically during the past few years of trying to manipulate the ATS or totals outcome in some basketball and football games.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
              I have said several times that there have been strong allegations against players and officials in this league specifically during the past few years of trying to manipulate the ATS or totals outcome in some basketball and football games.
              i don't doubt this, you shoulda seen some of tha call at tha end of tha Dallas/Rockets game! look'd fishy to me!

Comment

The Under Looks Good Right Now It Went From 67 To 58.5 With My Man So I Took The Under Good Luck To All
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
                X