Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreekBoy
    Im getting +190 on Arsenal from my local
    read my post above about 4 starters being out, but dude your getting +190 grab it now ! Arsenal is unbeaten in there last 25 games. ask your local for a pick em line and lay a little if you have to, because if anything arsenal at least ties if not wins. 25 game unbeaten streak like I said they may not win (draw) but I seriously doubt they lose.

Comment

I was at work and unable to see the line moves until when i called it in before 1:30 today. My Arsenal went off at -125 and I did not play it after Wingnut Wenger said he was resting everyone. They advance to knockout if they draw and i should have paid more attention to that Theo Walcott has not played in the last 4 games and he scored like 3 or 4 the last time they played this team. I thought for sure they were going to get an early goal and coast, but I was wrong.......Inter was golden and should have won 6-2, and i knew they were not going to lose at home, but the 0-2 start was nice (WTF) and then 2-2 within 2 minutes is great, snuck it out. Arsenal is still unbeaten in 26 games SICK! I will look at the cup tonight and post my thoughts tonight
      Last edited by Urban Achiever; 11-07-2007, 07:39 PM.
      Week 1 (6/10) +6 units

Comment

Working...
      X