5* 1-0
    2* 6-2-1
    1* 9-4
    total = 16-6-1

GL Blitz on the action

Comment

good luck tonight, blitz!

Comment

BOL tonite blitz. Congrats on the MN call.
        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Good luck buddy---that Cleveland GS game--tough call--may I ask what your thought is on it? I looked at this game and immediately like Cleveland then said NO PLAY!!

Comment

gl tonight Blitz---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
              Good luck buddy---that Cleveland GS game--tough call--may I ask what your thought is on it? I looked at this game and immediately like Cleveland then said NO PLAY!!
              I questioned the line myself....the loss of the Cavs were from the 2 powerhouse teams DAL and @PHO. The warriors seem to be waiting for their savior Jackson to play. Last year, Cavs beat GS 2-0. This the only visit they will make in Oakland so they might make the best of it and take advantage of the poor Warriors while they are cold. But who knows....GS might turn it around tonight but I will still be happy cause they are my team. That's why it is only a small play for me. Hope this helps you decide bud.
              NFL
              5* 1-0
              2* 6-2-1
              1* 9-4
              total = 16-6-1

Comment

Originally posted by blitz
                I questioned the line myself....the loss of the Cavs were from the 2 powerhouse teams DAL and @PHO. The warriors seem to be waiting for their savior Jackson to play. Last year, Cavs beat GS 2-0. This the only visit they will make in Oakland so they might make the best of it and take advantage of the poor Warriors while they are cold. But who knows....GS might turn it around tonight but I will still be happy cause they are my team. That's why it is only a small play for me. Hope this helps you decide bud.
                Exactly why I asked--I know they are your team I remember from last year--At this point in the year it is so damn early to let loose as we all are trying to figure teams out--I have watched Cleveland this year and they have struggled---but your point is they played two staunch teams and beat NY who is ok..and they had to come back--so it is a no play---just need to see this CLeve team a little more before I pull the trigger---understand your reasoning as well--I guess I didn't realize Jackson is not playing--very behind in the NBA right now on who is who!

Comment

BOL Blitz.
                  Go Browns!!

Comment

Working...
                  X